The Attempted Coup of the United States of America

Didn’t you read the article? His body would reject it!

2 Likes

I did not, and LOL

would you say the same if they asked for Kosher or Hallal?

i don’t think one dude should get an exception if others can’t. if i was in prison for example, NO MAYO! mostly don’t like chicken either. i’m not a vegetarian. i just don’t like chicken. K?

Not that you asked me, but I would not. Those are established religious diets and represent a very reasonable accommodation. Avoiding documented food allergies is also quite reasonable. Saying you are a shaman and require a special diet based on nothing but your own personal preferences is another matter. If any inmate can just make up their own menu request just because they feel like it, feeding inmates becomes problematic.

If I go to prison, maybe I should say I’m a steak and baked potato shaman.

2 Likes

i’m down for that.

AND MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH BUTTER FOR MY BAKED POTATO!

only margarine for you

If I go to prison the last thing I will do is announce I only want meat

WTF??? WHERE’S MY LAWYER???

If you are willing to starve yourself if you don’t get it, you might pull it off…

hmmm, yeah, imma need to entirely customize my menu 7 days a week. i don’t ONLY want steak and potatoes. Prison is gonna be so awesome!

yeah well, I’m a cannibal

Maybe you’ll end up having to settle for just the fava beans.

no chianti?

On every other Friday.

Are these people really delusional or just out-and-out liars?

Porque no los dos?

4 Likes

This is classic conservative muddying the waters. It doesn’t matter if it is a lie. Create enough accusations like this and senators can use them to claim doubt regarding trumps guilt.

3 Likes

My Dad is now claiming that he’s spoken to someone who was actually there (probably true) who claims that the PA system was really awful (possible) and absolutely positively no one could hear Trump (improbable) so therefore Trump could not possibly have incited the riot.

Blame it on the technology!

1 Like