The Antics of Florida Man

https://www.aol.com/florida-brain-tumor-patient-plays-111403984.html?guccounter=1

There’s a lot to be said for Florida Man evading the Florida police man.

After putting an unarmed handcuffed suspect into a squad car, an acorn bounces off the car, and both officers unload on it.

We have Florida Man: The Board Game at home. You start in the panhandle and have to be the first to make it to Miami. It’s basically Two Truths And A Lie but with Florida Man headlines: you have to determine which headline is the fake one. But it’s harder than it seems, because even the fake ones are plausible.

5 Likes

Florida man urges children to attend measles parties.

I would think the difficulty for the game makers would be coming up with fake ones that don’t sound too plausible

Wait till a child dies or gets crippled by his behavior.

He is going to get sued.

Just a matter of time because measles is spread so easily.

I find it crazy that some countries do not mandate compulsory vaccines for children. We have the same problem in the UK and its just idiotic.

Wasn’t that vAcCiNeS cAuSe AuTiSm dude a Brit? Andrew Wakefield I think was his name? Makes sense that you’d have that problem there too.

Yes. Some people over here still believe his BS.

Thanks to the nature of Florida’s statutory immunity, a suit in state court would require an act of the state legislature to proceed.

Maybe someone could try to frame a federal civil rights case against him, but that seems like a stretch even before considering the attitudes of the local federal circuit.

Can his board certification be revoked at some point?

Considering how damned annoying some of those LED headlights are, I’m not entirely sure that I blame him…

3 Likes

He was probably simmering for 11-14 minutes leading up to the incident.

6 Likes

A new bar called Floridaman is opening here. Feels like that’s just asking for trouble.

3 Likes

I’m glad he didn’t give the car al dente

4 Likes

Lay-up right here.

Cross post:

1 Like
This one is a bit gross

Florida man's colon EXPLODES after coughing and sneezing at the same time in a diner - causing his intestines to fall out of his body | Daily Mail Online

2 Likes

Ew. :dizzy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Similar to the death of Arius in 336 -

Summary

It was then Saturday, and Arius was expecting to assemble with the church on the day following: but divine retribution overtook his daring criminalities. For going out of the imperial palace, attended by a crowd of Eusebian partisans like guards, he paraded proudly through the midst of the city, attracting the notice of all the people. As he approached the place called Constantine’s Forum, where the column of porphyry is erected, a terror arising from the remorse of conscience seized Arius, and with the terror a violent relaxation of the bowels: he therefore enquired whether there was a convenient place near, and being directed to the back of Constantine’s Forum, he hastened thither. Soon after a faintness came over him, and together with the evacuations his bowels protruded, followed by a copious hemorrhage, and the descent of the smaller intestines: moreover portions of his spleen and liver were brought off in the effusion of blood, so that he almost immediately died. The scene of this catastrophe still is shown at Constantinople, as I have said, behind the shambles in the colonnade: and by persons going by pointing the finger at the place, there is a perpetual remembrance preserved of this extraordinary kind of death.[68