T-roy tries Bumbl and Match

“Hey, this has been fun, but I’ve got to be honest, I’m not feeling a spark. I think it’s best if we just pay the check and leave now, rather than either one of us getting in too deep. Take care.”

Thanks man! I1 replied “Fair enough, take care, good luck, sincerely”. I forgot how much breaking off and being honest sux.

5 Likes

pics plz, I will be the judge of this.

3 Likes

:rofl:

do you normally have sparks with strangers immediately via text?

or is it that you don’t find her physically attractive?

is this angle not a turn-off for you to begin with? seems too eager to me for someone who doesn’t even know you.

We met. One of a few reasons was physical

1 Like

Any weekend update?

He’s T-roy, and you’re not!

2 Likes

We would ask you the same. :popcorn:

1 Like

I’m in Phx till July 25th. So i have Match on pause. Will fire it up for the July 23rd weekend to get a jump on when I get back.

anyone here try ashley madison, cuz that would be kinda interesting

I did, a while ago. Nothing ever came of it. Like most other “dating” sites, it’s vastly oversubscribed by thirsty simps who just can’t fathom why Nastia from Azerbaijan won’t be able to come meet them after they’ve sent money for getting her father out of jail, passport applications, airline fees, and a new wardrobe.

1 Like

No, but I know a female who had success there.

It is icky. Cheating is wrong.

2 Likes

yet it’s so entertaining

yes, like a train wreck that you can’t look away from.

She may be looking for me:

As of this week, I can’t see anyone’s profile or read any of my messages …without upgrading and paying for this app…I’m not paying for a dating sight, that just seems desperate to me. With that being said I saw several profiles I loved and I hate that I may not ever get to talk to you to see what might have been…

She seems nice!

I hope she’s beautiful on the outside. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

can u tell us more about this female who found success?

:ctm: Can’t see without sight.

1 Like