T-roy tries Bumbl and Match

I’m deleting the apps.
If I like someone, I’m just going to introduce myself.

4 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: It was fun while it lasted. twss?

Does this mean you met someone interesting?

:approve: :party:

i don’t have a ton of details. wasn’t attracted to her husband, wanted to cheat, found hot guy on ashley madison to cheat with. eventually divorced her husband and dated actual single men and i think is in a relationship with a non-married dude now.

i’d imagine that ashley madison is even more of a sausage fest than dating apps for singles though. not that women don’t cheat, but i don’t think they go on dating apps necessarily to do it.

1 Like

It is mind numbing. The work:success ratio is just not worth it

How do you get that blurring effect?

aren’t you an outgoing guy? just join a club or something that is focused on one of your interests and meet women with similar interests that way.

online dating does sound frustrating.

This format, but without the spaces:
[ spoiler ] text to blur [ /spoiler ]

I’m in the run club. The selection is too young for me (lots of 35 and younger).

Space lobster added this somewhat recently.

Yes, he did.

I definitely see your point. Just following your thread was exhausting.

What DTNF said. Diabetic retinopathy, stroke, preeclampsia, migraine, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, brain tumor, & Parkinson’s disease are also options to get the desired effect. Choose wisely.

1 Like

Easier than typing it is to click on the gear icon at the far right of the typebox and select “Blur Spoiler”. Gives you sample text already there: text to blur

cool!

So, why can’t LobsterBoy add something similar for red font?

1 Like

/Thread

1 Like

Because reasons.

But I didn’t know that the spoiler was available in the menu. That’s news. And suggests some possibilities. So maybe I can do something. I’ll speak to my dev.

because red font should not exist? sarcasm should be obvious and if it’s not obvious that’s not my problem.

I’m sorry your sarcasm detector is faulty.

1 Like