Super Bowl LVII Super Poll I

How many radians of Pi will your favorite team get?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVII?
  • Chiefs
  • Eagles
  • Bills
  • 49ers
  • Bengals
  • Vikings
  • Jaguars
  • Buccaneers
  • Chargers
  • Cowboys
  • Ravens
  • Giants
  • Dolphins
  • Seahawks

0 voters

I’m torn between the 49’ers and the Chiefs.

49’ers are the most complete team from the NFC, IMO.

The Chiefs & Bills are my guess to play in the AFC Championship . . . and both have done well on the road; so the “neutral site” issue isn’t going to be a real factor. I think the Chiefs having been “here” already a couple of times is going to be deciding factor, IMO.

A 49’ers + Chiefs Superb Owl would be a fun game to watch. But I’ll be a loyal AFC fan and pick the Chiefs.

1 Like

:judge:

3 Likes

I might have voted with my heart this time… at least a little. Obviously the ideal outcome is the Seahawks narrowly defeating the Bengals in quadruple overtime. (STILL POSSIBLE!!!)

But alas, I’m not really convinced that my Seahawks will go all the way this year.

The Bengals, on the other hand, very well could. They should probably be the number 2 seed so now they’ve got even more to prove. We’ll see. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s pretty hard for me to tell which team is which on the graph. Is there a color scheme I can select with better differentiation??? Or a way to label the pie slices directly rather than in a key?

You can hover your mouse over the pie pieces.
You can also “click” on the team name in the “key” to remove them from the chart.
“Poll II” might be a good ol’ bar chart…we’ll see.

1 Like

Thanks… a light tap on each pie slice on my phone showed the team & the vote count. :+1:t2:

labels in order always start at 12:00 and move clockwise

which works better if everyone selected

2 Likes

I’m unclear how beating the Bills in the canceled game would be worth two wins and minus one loss to pass the Chiefs but OK

Oops… for some reason I thought the Chiefs lost Week 18. :woman_facepalming:

That actually makes me feel better that they didn’t. Bengals should be #2 seed… I corrected my post.

Whodey!!

1 Like

:iatp:

2 Likes

Why don’t I see the Raiders here

611 may be my grandfather’s house number but 6-11’s not good enough if you want to play for the Lombardi trophy.

1 Like

Dolphins beat the Jets 6-11, and they’re in the playoffs. So clearly it is good enough.

1 Like

Not enough teams tried end of game laterals against them.

1 Like

My mind is made up. Don’t confuse me with facts.

1 Like

Hard to ignore those 10 straight wins by the 49’ers to finish the season so going with them as the SB winner. Would love to see Bills as their opponent even if that only means Buffalo breaks their tie with the Vikings for the most SB appearances without a win. However my brain tells me it will be Chiefs rather than the Bills that oppose the 49’ers.

1 Like

It’s hard to make a case for a team that’s not: SF, PHI, KC, BUF, CIN

It seems like there is a big gap between those 5 and the remaining playoff teams. I wound not be surprised by any of those 5 wining. I’d be surprised if it’s one of the others.

1 Like

same for me.

although MIN vs BUF would guarantee the reversal of some futile history