• NFC: Cowboys
  • NFC: Other
  • AFC: Bills
  • AFC: Chiefs
  • AFC: Titans
  • AFC: Bengals
  • AFC: Other

0 voters

Well I want Bengals / Seahawks, but it’s not looking good.

I assume you want us to vote for what we think will happen rather than what we want to happen? (That’s how I voted anyway.)

I voted that way, too.

1 Like

Lolz

The Raiders Patriots ending was idiotically amazing

3 Likes

shockingly

I’d love to see Vikings/Bills…and it goes into four overtimes.

1 Like

How do you rush for 174 yards and still manage to be the least valuable player. Just ask Rhamondre.

even having seen it, it was hard to believe

unreal. insane.

Yes, the intent is your prediction, not who you are rooting for.

Buffalo v. Minnesota

Something Gotta Give?!?!

Or maybe a 3 overtime debacle.

2 Likes

Granted a chain of laterals is super-risky, but wasn’t his completed and the second one the one that blew up?

Another crazy ending yesterday, Jax over Dallas.

Atl vs no was a heartbreaker (for atl of course)

Berween those and fifa plenty of last minute excitement.

plus KC / Hou; NYJ / Det; plus the early & late on Saturday

Both of them are at fault imo. The plan was to run out the clock and go to overtime. After the first lateral I guess the other guy got caught up in the excitement, but he should have known to lay down at that point as well.

A series of laterals when you need to score or lose is understandable. Throwing the ball backwards 20 yards and half way across the field to your QB who isn’t expecting it when you’re going to OT, not so much.

3 Likes

ATL started a rookie QB on the road, so they should have expected their hearts to be broken. Obviously they had no future with Yoda at QB so might as well give The Riddler a few weeks to show what he can do.

This was a rematch of the Tuck Rule game, right?

Perhaps karma is equitable now. Raiders got a gift to offset the tuck rule play.

As long as it sparks a Raiders dynasty…

Justin Tuck sacked Tom Brady twice during Super Bowl 46. Tuck ruled in that game.

3 Likes

Speaking of Tom Brady… heard an interesting stat Sunday: apparently in games where he was ahead by 17 or more points he was 89-0… until Sunday when the Bengals came back from a 0-17 deficit to win 34-23.

(I think it was 89-0… it was 8X-0… possible I’m remembering the X wrong.)

Since my Seahawks have been floundering, I now have pinned my hopes on the team of my youth: go Bengals!!!

London has to feel awful after failing to protect the ball with both arms. Hard to make that “ball control” vs “yards after contact” mental switch.