Subway, Arby's to merge into amazingly gross sandwich company

We have both Sonic and QT here too. There are no Sonics very close to me, but QT’s are pretty much all around the metro. I haven’t gotten any food at either in many years.

I got a QT breakfast sandwich this morning! Bacon, egg, and cheese on a croissant. Mmmmmmm.

Sometimes airport locations deviate from the usual offerings. I have seen breakfast at Pizza hut in the airport for example. I think sometimes operating agreements with the airport may require them to be open for breakfast, as the airport wants to make sure there are enough places offering it for travelers.

There is Chipotle in the Atlanta airport, and I see they are open at 9:30. Not sure if that means they serve breakfast. I don’t often fly out of that concourse, but if I’m there soon I’ll check
https://www.airport-atl.com/restaurants-and-food/concourse-d/chipotle-mexican-grill

1 Like

:bagel: + :coffee: = :yum:!!!

Three twix bars and two energy drinks.

1 Like

I finally got around to trying the Casey’s breakfast pizza. It was better than I’d expected. Who’d have thought pizza would be a good breakfast delivery method.

2 Likes

Last Friday I got a Sheetz personal breakfast pizza as a treat. It was goodly.

1 Like

now that i am older and manage portions better (which i assume is shocking to people who watch me eat that this is an improvement) I always have like 1/3 of my burrito bol left over. A lot of times I heat it up and add 2 eggs to it for breakfast. those are good days!

1 Like

I did a bit of double take on a road trip through PA when I saw my first Sheetz.

I’ve still not tried it. I like Casey’s regular pizza well enough. If I’m on the road, sometimes I’ll grab two slices and a soda.

The one that made me do a double take was this one

4 Likes

We don’t have any of those in Canada…

Just had the spicy pimento cheese and honey sandwich from chick fila and it kinda sucks. It’s ugly. It looks like Mac and cheese slopped on a chicken patty on top of a honey dipped bun. It tastes exactly like it looks

Do they carry 69-calorie light or NA beer?

I think they’re centered in OK. Last road trip, we stopped at one at a rest area, I think, and my daughter had to buy a shirt. Hmm.

That was a family owned chain that was recently purchased by Maverik, a Utah based company. They just announced that they are going to rebrand the Kum & Go stores in states where Maverik already has stores to Maverik. But in those states where Maverik hasn’t expanded to they are going to retain the Kum & Go brand.

Sounds like a sticky situation

2 Likes

I heard the same thing from someone that is otherwise a Chick fil a fan. I might have been interested if it was just pimento cheese on there, but I was already going to pass when I saw the honey.

A place by me does a chicken, pimento cheese, bacon sandwich that is pretty damn good.

1 Like

Looking at the website, there doesn’t seem to be much outside of OK - 4 in AR and 5 in MO, all close to the OK border.

There are lots of them in Iowa where I first saw them

2 Likes