Subway, Arby's to merge into amazingly gross sandwich company

Don’t you have any decent diners down there for sit down brekkie??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Before I had to start worrying about things like corn sensitivity and cholesterol (and the fact that I was eating at Taco Bell), I was a fan of the I-think-now-defunct AM Crunch Wrap at Taco Bell.

1 Like

When I’m not at home, and when the hotel doesn’t include breakfast, there’s usually a coffee shop around the corner from the hotel with decent breakfast options.

Twix bars for breakfast sounds horrible. But i try to avoid sugar at breakfast, it leaves me feeling vaguely ill. Snacks that i enjoy later in the day just don’t work for breakfast.

5 Likes

:rofl: literal laugh out loud

1 Like

I have to know, what’s your go to breakfast when you are at home?

Two energy drinks and a Twix package. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I can’t do energy drinks ever since I saw that episode of “1000 Ways to Die” in which the girl who had like 10 of em in an hour was so mad that she didn’t get a promotion that her heart basically just exploded.

I just do coffee nowadays. When I was in my 20s I drank a lot of sugar free Monster. Got it by the case at Costco. One time I painted the exterior of my house over a weekend, must have drank a dozen of them.

not with the Monster I hope

I can’t guarantee that the paint was entirely Monster-free. But it worked, last time I drove by it was still looking sharp, that was after about a dozen years.

1 Like

Projectile painting

Same here. A coffee and a quality muffin or other pastry is my go-to on a fast food breakfast. If no high quality coffee/bakery shop, then Tim’s will do. :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Hardee’s breakfast is great.

1 Like

And of there is no Tim’s, then God bless you…

2 Likes

Where are my midwesterners at? Sonic’s breakfast burrito and the QT breakfast sandwiches should really get a mention in this thread.

1 Like

I liked Dunkin’s veggie egg white sandwich and they discontinued it. :sob:

I do not eat breakfast other than the occasional road trip. Taco Bell has the best fast food breakfast, hands down.

1 Like

I can’t say Taco Bell’s the best… But that breakfast crunchwrap hits the spot. Sausage only, their bacon is weird bacon bits.

1 Like

If Chipotle ever started selling breakfast burritos/tacos, I might change my mind. I had heard some airport was doing breakfast Chipotle, but it must not have been successful enough to scale.

1 Like