Spooky Manor - an Action Castle Style Game

You can’t poop on a stoop again! The last judge said that doing so a fifth time would land you in jail!

oh, my bad. stoop, not poop. You look around and see a stoop that just feels like it is missing some poop. You see a door with a brass knocker, and your bicycle.

:laughing: is it a cobblestone stoop though?

You wish! Then you could poop on a cobblestone stoop. That’s been on your bucket list for a while now.

I’m going for it. Maybe Lord Alastair Spooky is a normal guy with an unfortunate name.

knock knocker

You didn’t savescum!!

You bravely use the door knocker. No one comes to answer, but the door swings open, as if on its own!

Call out: "Excuse me, I have a package here for Lord Spooky"

You hear your voice echo back at you from inside the house. It appears that no one can hear you.

save

forge Lord Spooky’s signature

leave package in hallway

take photo of package

close door

run away

:rofl:

I get paid per package. I ain’t got time to mess around.

I’m waiting for you/us to just fall through the stoop now

Game saved.

You can’t sign the package for someone else! That would violate the oath you took as a delivery man. Just kidding! You are really just hoping for a tip. Also, you left your phone with your lucky hat in your lucky car.

Is this an Applebees?

1 Like

Old fashioned mansion might mean an old fashioned guy who tips his delivery man :man_shrugging:

Let me get this back on track…

look inside house

Did someone say there were Old Fashions to drink?

As you poke your head through the doorway you stumble into the house. You are standing in a vestibule. Rain drips from your coat into the floor. To the north is the manor’s great hall. There is a coat tree here. Exits are Out (to the stoop) and north.

Check for a bathroom

You look around. You see a coat tree next to you, the front door behind you, and a great hall in front of you. You aren’t able to see any other doors from where you’re standing.