Spicy Regret

Love how this conversation went from spicy food in the office to motion light in the closet . . .

Aren’t we far enough past the early pandemic TP crisis for this to not be too great a concern?

(I do still have in the linen closet a couple of rolls of commercial-grade TP acquired during those troubling days, “just in case”.)

I’m about to get me some spicy Thai food. No ragrets.

1 Like

So you’re saying that there’ll never be a supply-chain issue or demand surge for TP? Ever?

[red font] We learned from experience, and now maintain supplies sufficient to cushion against future supply issues, didn’t we? [/red font]

1 Like

We bought some Cottenelle yesterday. So soft!!!

I know it’s red font, but if you are talking about the collective we then probably not, if you are taking about the individual we, then yes I have taken precautions against it and maintain a significant supply at home and always walk down the TP isle at the store when I am there to monitor the supply there.

Would you say you have TPPTSD?

Is there a bridge or do you have to swim there? /red

I do as well. But the masses…

Hmm, light sensors… I don’t think I want them in the bathroom or the bedroom, but that might be a really good idea for the staircases and hallways. Laundry room would work, too.

Homophones for 200, please.

1 Like