Seahawks Are Still For Real This Time

Game not televised in my area :sob: but happy to see the Seahawks win! :partying_face:

1 Like

OK, I started too early today, only 2 hours and 30 minutes behind. Still caught up. So, did something else for 15 minutes then came back.
46 minutes total.
Man, Metcalf has some arms! 24 inch pythons!!

Prediction: 49ers “claim” several COVID cases, get Thursday’s game moved to Monday. Just too many physical injuries, but COVID can allow a reschedule.

No receiver over 1k was a reasonable prediction before the season started but, with the new emphasis on passing, we could have two receivers over the 1k.

I also expected that if the offense took off like this, we would see the ball spread around a lot more.
Expected more catches by the TEs (Dissly, Olsen and even Hollister)
Also expected Dorsett and Josh Gordon to be on the active roster by now.
Did not expect our two studs to be carrying so much.

He is certainly spreading the ball around between Lockett and DK! They had career games respectively in the last two games. I guess Russell figures the opposition will key on the receiver who just came off a big game and he will change targets accordingly. Maybe Dissly will have a big game next as he is very talented also. When is Adams expected back? Would be good to have a strong passer rush against the Bills.

Thing is, most teams only have one top-quality CB for one receiver. The other receiver will be open.
Still, you watch last night’s game with a backup QB playing regular old hurry-up NFL Football: try to get yardage on every play, but wasting time setting up; versus last week’s Kyler Murray playing hurry-up College Football: get the 10 yards, spike, rest, plan, repeat. I expect in ten years, all coaches/WBs will be doing it this way.

So, no way I get the SEA-at-BUF game next week, as the LA/SD/LA Chargers are on late for Fox’s Single Game for some reason (old tradition: games with away AFC teams are on CBS, games with away NFC teams on Fox; but that’s no longer a set thing).
So, I’ll do other things next weekend. Clean the garage, maybe.

We benefited from Richard Sherman not being in the lineup as he gets up for Seahawks game. The contrasting QB styles is a good point and there is certainly a new breed of more exciting QB’s making their mark in the NFL.

Just too bad that the Bills-Hawks game is at 10 am our time. I prefer later start times.

1 Like

And, it starts…

COVID ugh.

Dunlap could be a good pickup?

1 Like

That TNF game is going to be unwatchable.

Packers with no RB due to injury and covid-19
49ers with no pass catchers due to injury and covid-19

Will probably watch as nice break from watching US election results coverage! Not sure whom I should cheer for. I don’t think 49’ers are going to challenge the Hawks for division title so a win for them is meaningless to Hawks. However Hawks and Packers may be vying for number one Conference seed so a Packers loss could help us.

Hope so as I just picked up the Seahawks defense on my fantasy team. (Playing the Patriots this week as they’re playing the Jets, but Seahawks DST could be good for weeks 12-14 so I figured I’d better grab 'em while they were a free agent.)

Plus maybe Russ won’t have to be absolutely perfect with a decent defense backing him up. (It’s not ALL about me. :wink: )

Well last night’s game was a bust. Went back to watching US election results after the first half.

Yuck.

This is feeling like an old school 10:00 am game.
Expect the team to wake up in the second half.

Unfortunately, they will already be down 35-6…

Going to go for a bike ride. This one looks like a stinker.

Good call

This defense cannot cover anyone