RIP thread

Great player on a great team. RIP.

Ozzie, the world’s oldest male gorilla in captivity, has passed at the age of 60. He delighted patrons of the Atlanta zoo for decades.

RIP Charlie Brown

Voice actor of Charlie Brown, Peter Robbins, apparently lost his battle with mental illness and took his own life.

Not so good grief

1 Like

Poor Charles. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I blame Lucy.
Shitty psychiatry advice, and for pulling that football away.

4 Likes

IFYP

1 Like

What do you expect for a nickle?

1 Like

i blame the little red haired girl. little heartbreaker

Always the gingers!!

1 Like

For a nickel I would expect a kiss, and for a dime she should tell me that she loves me.

RIP Howard Hesseman

5 Likes

BOOOGERRR!!

Uhhhh, Liam!?
Ian. Ian.
Ian. Yeah listen. We’d love to stand around and chat, but we’ve gotta sit down in the lobby and wait for the limo

the episode where his reaction times improve the more he drinks - as opposed to Venus, who becomes a silly drunk mess - is referenced a lot at my house. RIP Dr Fever!

2 Likes

I loved Howard Hesseman on WKRP…one of the great underrated comic actors of all-time. :cry:

3 Likes

I also feel an underrated show all around

3 Likes

I enjoyed WKRP. I watched many episodes. I think we would be remiss if we didn’t mention Hesseman’s role in “About Schmidt”, a sometimes strange and awkward movie about a sometimes strange and awkward actuary.

RIP

And Head of the Class.

RIP. You were very funny. Too bad you didn’t live to see the Bengals play in Super Bowl LVI.

Autopsy results out for Bob Saget. Hit his head, thought nothing of it, went to sleep.

Man, that’s horrible. Not that any answer would have been a good one. I guess that was far from what I expected. My only hope is that Bob is Heaven directing a Dirty Work sequel with Norm.

1 Like