Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

Not directly about a new darnedest thing, but related.

From Huffpost New York Paper Rips Rep. Elise Stefanik With George Santos 'Brain Surgeon' Dig | HuffPost Latest News

According to Wikipedia, " The term doctor derives from Latin, meaning “teacher” or “instructor”", so I think Jill’s good. I’m guessing Megyn Kelly never got a doctoral degree.

1 Like

IFYP

1 Like

I guess he doesn’t wanna be a Canadian Idiot.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1619869216345100288?s=46&t=5pzL5LdTOoTWuIMY08H5Dw

2 Likes

:ohnos: Wrong thread for this, I’m afraid. Mods, move it if necessary.

Donors to Santos’s campaign are presumably Republicans. But these apparent Republicans aren’t saying anything. They apparently don’t exist.

from We Tried to Call the Top Donors to George Santos’ 2020 Campaign. Many Don’t Seem to Exist. – Mother Jones

\textcolor{red}{\text{Since the article was pretty specific about those two, and others are listed in the campaign finance reports, this will presumably be cleared up very soon}}

I mean that’s the guy that covered up sexual assault, I don’t really listen to anything he says.

1 Like

IFYP

1 Like

Some of the responses I didn’t post referred to that cover up. There’s just so much wrong about him.

Kelly is getting roasted for this statement, but particularly since her father had the same doctorate degree as Jill Biden and of course he used the title Doctor.

3 Likes

Wtf

2 Likes

:iatWTF:

How do these “Christian” nationalists not see the blasphemy? I thought this was the specific shit Jesus warned about.

3 Likes

Cool, an admitted idolater, fuck those Commandments. Those are for everyone else.

1 Like

Unbelievable that Don Jr. (or anyone) laps this up

2 Likes

The part in christian end-times theology where a bunch of christians embrace the anti-christ always seemed far-fetched to me - but watching the Trump worship, we can see it in real time.

Note: I don’t think Trump is the anti-christ, but he seems like a good warm-up act. It’s really bizare to watch all of these christians not see it.

3 Likes

That is one of the most believable things in the history of the world.

2 Likes

Agreed. Like father, like son.

2 Likes

Whatever with the idolatry and shit. I just want to know why they think that forward lean thing makes them look better. They literally look like they are in the midst of a rectal exam.

1 Like

They’ve constantly got dozens of peoples noses up their butts, so it kinda makes sense…