Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

While funny, I think that’s a parody account on Twitter.

I sincerely hope so.

When it involves Trump, I don’t know anymore.

4 Likes

It’s Don Jr.'s face that got me. Regardless whether it’s a parody, that face is just so dumb, like he got caught off-guard for a photo op while rushing to take a massive shit.

2 Likes

???

He always looks like that

3 Likes

Indigestion waits for no man!

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 9.39.55 AM

In addition to her salary, doesn’t she get some kind of expense account? Maybe QAnon dues/donations aren’t extensible.

Not a Republican saying the darnedest things, but wearing a pins expressing the darnedest things.
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 9.53.39 AM

Where did Luna get that pin, you ask?

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 9.56.18 AM
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 9.56.28 AM

2 Likes

She gets a $900,000 budget for staff and a $250,000 allowance for travel and “office expenses”. There are some perks like free parking at Reagan National and waived change fees that you & I don’t enjoy.

I don’t know how closely the “office expenses” is scrutinized. Also, apparently these amounts do not vary by state. The fact that Congress Critters from Hawaii have the same travel allowance as ones from Maryland seems bat shit crazy.

Not to be outdone:

1 Like

I still don’t get the weapon worship by the party that supposedly aligns itself with the religion that advocates turning the other cheek.

1 Like

These pins seem to rile the liberals. So, win.

3 Likes

Despite claims to the contrary, that crowd is a bit more subscribed to the “an eye for an eye” part of the religious tradition they pay lip service to.

If they’d keep kosher, I wouldn’t feel tempted to utter the word “hypocrites”…but that does seem to be a common characteristic among politicians.

2 Likes

It is quite divorced from a Christian ideal of meekness. I think they take it as a symbol of fiercely defending their worldview and what they feel are their rights. The majority of gun owners don’t commit crimes with their weapons, so some don’t have the imagination to understand the problem, or at least don’t feel the impact and don’t want to sacrifice to improve things.

IFYP

It’s horrible advertisement.

1 Like

Not sure that anyone with any knowledge of World History would say that Christians are about non-violence.

4 Likes

For the first couple of centuries of Christianity the label might have fit.

Fixed

Not even close. 4 tops.

4 Likes