Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

1 Like

Is that going to be after the awesome healthcare plan is released?

2 Likes

Boerbert is Boerbetting again

Women are the lesser vessel and we need masculinity in our lives to balance that, that so-called weakness. Just us being more frail and needing that strength in our lives.

Have a racist cousin. Her mom and her trans child have both rejected her but for my mother’s sake I stay in touch with her, until today.

She posted “GOD needs to be back in schools!!!”, so I posted “Praise be to God” in Arabic. Nobody’s noticed it yet.

2 Likes

A+ trolling

3 Likes

Not as much as you’d think. That’s why it’s become such a huge problem.

1 Like

The debate was held in… Canada? Boston?

1 Like

Must have been a lot of illegal out of state voters who were bussed in in the crowd.

2 Likes

This is not the correct order of operations.

1 Like

Open mouth, insert yeezy.

That is all.

It is when you’re trying to win a primary race consisting of a majority of Maga-ats, and then trying to win a general race consisting of a minority of Maga-ats.

2 Likes

seems recursive to me

Yep, GOP 101 -

Before primary: “THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!”

After primary: “I’ve now come to the conclusion that the election was not stolen”

1 Like

Before primary: "We need to outlaw all abortions. No exceptions! "

After primary: "Hey, look at inflation! "

3 Likes

(Also posted in the Attack thread)

Is that… from a well-known movie or something??? Horror is not my genre, nor is cheesy campy “horror”.

Even so, what an incredibly horrible thing to post when the victim needed actual brain surgery to repair skull fragments.

Google image search did not find a source other that Nunes (I didn’t check every possible match)

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/status/1586909591912255488?t=utXOeHyVsnVC2vTQP6gXZw&s=19