Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

Agree, hence my “no backbone” comment.

Yeah, no.
Walker was very much making the Bull himself in the way he delivered the story.

1 Like

Continuing the Trump legacy.

Herschel Walker is looking for something better? That doesn’t make sense to me, but maybe if I saw more context than just the bizarre analogy …

Of course trying to make sense of stuff Herschel Walker says is often near impossible.

particularly from a man accused of knocking up women and then just taking off

3 Likes

Yes, and criticizing deadbeat fathers while talking about a bull trying to knock up as many cows as possible.

1 Like

(BTW, most dairy farms don’t keep any bulls. They buy semen from a bull farm. But whatever.)

You are giving Walker way to much credit.

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s easy to do.

1 Like

well, or they only need one, and would never have multiple in the same field - or eventually there would only be one

1 Like

That’s true too, but even one is a monumental hassle.

I’ve been to a bull farm. An interesting and weird experience. They call it a bull farm, but it is really a semen farm as that is the product they are producing and selling. (You don’t say a cow farm or a cornstalk farm.)

RNN

Also bulls don’t normally cluster in groups, whereas cows do, so an honest mistake by the bull.

1 Like

I mean, bulls are just slightly larger than cows too. Maybe they were juvenile bulls.

I wouldn’t spend too much time trying to find the deeper meaning in Herschel’s bull story. He doesn’t communicate on a very deep level.

2 Likes

I do it for fun, not enlightenment

4 Likes

Same!

As a farm boy who grew up watching bulls and cows “play” together, I would mention that we never kept our bull past two years of age because they got too big and mean after that. That is all the insight I have on this bull story.

2 Likes

I think old Herschel got catfished, you guys.