Redactle

151, 58.28%

I would have had better luck just trying to guess a 4 letter word.

1 Like
153	66.01%

I knew I was going to feel foolish with this one. It’s another where I was overthinking it. I had “in the exothermic chemical process of combustion” pretty early on, but still couldn’t come up with it.

2 Likes

I solved today’s Redactle (#296) in 41 guesses with an accuracy of 65.85%. Played at https://www.redactle.com/

Global Stats

• Globally, 1885 players have solved today’s Redactle so far
  • Global Median: 68.00 Guesses; 54.88% Accuracy
  • Global Average: 89.08 Guesses; 56.44% Accuracy

Sigh, and we don’t have a good tie-breaker.

1 Like

34 - 70.59%

1 Like

Not that it’s a competition, but I’m Number 1, I’m Number 1!

3 Likes

92 - 50.00%

I solved today’s Redactle (#297) in 68 guesses with an accuracy of 54.41%.

Global Stats

• Globally, 125 players have solved today’s Redactle so far
  • Global Median: 77.00 Guesses; 58.73% Accuracy
  • Global Average: 93.22 Guesses; 61.35% Accuracy

I cheated via looking up the evolution of fish… because I thought it was a prehistoric fish and I was trying to figure out which one.

188, 51.60% Cheated.

Got dinosaurs by 91 but not really up-to-date on classification terms.

123, 71%

I also thought I was looking for a prehistoric fish or ancestor or whatever. So I cheated, but I also wouldn’t have gotten the answer, so it worked out.

174 -65% cheated

107 - 60.75%
Had to look up some spellings- but four and legged/footed got me there

170 - 31%

so far off, hung up on the formulas and Force, no a specific object

47, 45%

I got ‘from one to the other,’ and then guessed ‘transferred,’ so I knew something was being transferred. I’d previously tried ‘physics’ with zero hits, and none for wood or metal, so I was thinking maybe money? Information? All dead ends. Finally came to ‘force’ which was useful. ‘Axle’ was a bit of a wild card, needed a four letter word dealing with force and it’s not mass.

605, 18.35%

I was determined to get it as it’s the weekend and it’s cold outside. Definitely don’t want to do that on a weekday though (I think 250 is my limit).

Got force at 376 but so demoralised by then I probably couldn’t think straight. Funnily enough, near the end I put in the number 2 and 2.2 came up which led to 2.2 m (2.2 metres) and I started to think about ancient Roman roads. Where there’s a wheel there’s a way.

1 Like

I solved today’s Redactle (#298) in 78 guesses with an accuracy of 41.03%.

My first 10 guesses got 1 hit, then finally a lucky guess with ‘wheel’ at 77.

1 Like

You might want to spoiler that last sentence.

So, I got it in 52… but it’s not playing nicely.

I mean, I got the entry. But it’s not revealing everything… what more does it want?

I’m guessing it’s due to the damn ’ in the “Earth’s”

Try putting in s

It took me 97 but I’m having the same problem. I have all three words but it’s still letting me play.

Oh, I figured it out but @knoath was faster!