Random Thoughts

Mine stays on the side of the house behind the gate going into the back yard. It’s just supposed to not be able to be seen from the road.

1 Like

Well of course I keep my garbage in the kitchen but when the bin is full I put it in a container outside the house and wheel it out to the curb when it’s collection day.

Diplomats drive nice cars

Ah. Can’t do that here. Coons, cats, etc, and as I noted elsewhere, in my brother’s case, bears. Garbage stinks up the garage until garbage day.

On garbage collection day, the bin is on the curb, of course.

On non-garbage days it’s in the backyard behind the fence not to be seen

We get animals in our hood as well, but never had a problem with them going through the trash. I just figured that the blue and green plastic containers were enough of a deterrent, but I know that raccoons are smart creatures. I remember one time I was staying in Costa Rica and the refrigerators were on the balcony. The critters opened the fridge and helped themselves.

Today is national peach pie day.

1 Like

There’s a day I can stand behind!

IYKWIM?

2 Likes

We don’t have all that many critters to worry about around here.

So if Peach Pie Day is 8.24, and Pi Day is 3.14, then Peach = 2.62.

Probably wrong since I didn’t calculate it to 62.8 trillion digits.

1 Like

And seagulls. :roll_eyes:

You’re assuming a multiplicative relationship there . . . how do you know that it’s not 5.10?

And what would 2.62 be? April 3rd? April 2 on Leap Years?

I also left out e day (2.7), which would then true up Pi with Pie.

They’re not supposed to be visible from the street where I live, except on trash night/day.

When Homer was told that he had a connecting flight through Hamad International Airport, he exclaimed, “DOH!”

same here. only gets noticed when you leave them on the actual street beyond 2 days. or if your neighbors are dicks.

Got my flu shot today. Earliest I’ve ever gotten it. Taking the day off because my kids started school year today. Very exciting use of PTO.

5 Likes

I won’t be surprised if my doctor offers a flu shot when I go in for a check up next week.

1 Like

Our kids get annual check ups in August and September and their doctor never has the vaccine in when we visit in August, always have to bring the August birthday kid to the September birthday kid’s check up for the shot, but they already have them this year. I think they’re encouraging it more, which I support.