Random Thoughts

Why do I need different pants to leave my house? What’s so socially unacceptable about my long underwear pj pants?

1 Like

sounds like a you problem. i go out in my pj’s all the time.

1 Like

Mine have Christmas trees on them. Somehow that makes them extra inappropriate to wear in August outside my house!

1 Like

the best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing out loud for all to hear. And wear PJ’s from the season.

2 Likes

Some might ask why you even need pants . . .

1 Like

It’s kinda fun to mentally replace “mask” with “pants” when listening to some arguments…

1 Like

Too hot for pants. Been wearing shorts on account of the hot and humid weather!!!

This sounds like a primer for an insignificant signal if I do say so myself

When my daughter is having a bad anxiety night, we sometimes go to teh Walmart late at night in our pj’s. And on the way home we go thru the gas station drive thru (that is apparently a thing) and get an icee.

What’s the good of a pandemic if you can’t wear pj pants in public?

5 Likes

I seem to have received two payments from the “Google Plus Profile Litigation” settlement…one to my paypal acct & one directly to my checking acct…perhaps, I filled out a claim for my wife as well. :man_shrugging:

oh, I don’t remember any google+ settlement thing

Does google+ still exist? They killed that, right?

well don’t leave out the good parts - how much sweet FU money did you just get?

$2.15 iirc
That a Powerball ticket!

1 Like

I think that was it…so, both PB & MM!!!

I think that if my last name were “Teat” I’d change it.

I hope the garbage collectors arrive before I need to leave today. There’s :dog: :poop: in the garbage bin and I don’t want it to ferment for another week.

Speaking of which, one of my kids’ doctors (can’t remember if she was a pediatrician or not) was “Dr. Pepper”.

Bribe your neighbor with beer and have them drag it from the curb to the garage if the can hasn’t been emptied when it’s time to go.

Yeah, it’s supposed to go IN the garage, not in front of it, but I’ve done this and my nitpicky city hasn’t said anything. And they got angry when my now-former garden lady left bags of mulch outside too long.

(Who needs an HOA when the city will pester you for free!)

Or just put the bag(s) of dog :poop: in your neighbor’s can… double or triple bagged if necessary to prevent any stink from adhering to the can.

Surprised to hear that anyone is expected to leave garbage containers in the garage. As long as they are not on the curb when it’s collection day nobody complains. And my neighbor never has a problem moving the containers to/from the curb when we are on vacation.

Where else does one keep their garbage?outside?