Random Thoughts

Last year we got it in August (about this time) and then heard via the medical director at work that we should wait longer (Sep/Oct) before getting it in the future… But hoping to go on vacation in a couple weeks for our 10 year anniversary, so I’ll probably still go to Walgreens and ask if they have it since we’ll be leaving our bubble.

2 Likes

I’m… way more excited than I should be that I spent time over the weekend organizing all of my screws/bolts/etc in the garage.

1 Like

That’s way better than having a coffee can filled with a mish mash of extraneous nuts and bolts from previous projects.

1 Like

My dad used to pay me a quarter to sort all his nuts and bolts. I found it very therapeutic. I also loved money and thought a quarter was a lot of it.

2 Likes

I’m sure you really went nuts there

1 Like

I heard he was screwed . . . then bolted.

Way to drive home the point.

The time has come…for me to leave…[crowd erupts in cheers]…not GoA, mind you…[crowd moans in disappointment]…but somewhere else…well, maybe it’s not leaving…possibly just a sabbatical…but also, perhaps, a permanent one.

In the meantime, be sure to sign up for the 2021 NFL Full Season Pick’em Contest

this reminded me of somebody

8 Likes

:rofl: :notworthy:

Why not just take them both in September? Is it that critical that the check happens in the kid’s birthday month? (I honestly don’t know the answer to that question.)

One isn’t my bio son and taking them at the same time gets crowded with a third parent in the room.

Also it’s nice to have one in august for school vaccination purposes…can drag the other one early to get the shots he needs for school early, not have to make a separate appointment, things like that.

1 Like

Come, join a fun new game, 2021 Jahiegel Memorial NFL Full Season Pick’em Contest. It has Jables-origins!

Drinking on an empty stomach is more efficient.

my facebook friend changed his profile picture to this.

would it be in poor taste to say, “I’d rather have the quieter neighbor regardless of that whole desert and street thing”?

i’ve already lost one fb friend today. i think i’m at my quota for the day, so taking that into consideration here.

Eh, that seems like an ok message. I wouldn’t troll it, but that’s me. I hear you on the quiet, but save your response for a jerk post.

2 Likes

Does the facebook friend have any connection to the noisy neighbors?

If not, then you absolutley shouldn’t make any such comment.

If so, then you still absolutely shouldn’t make any such comment, but with slightly less emphasis on “absolutely”.

had a golf outing the day after a colonoscopy. once I hit the stage where the beers hit me, I was just bombed.

ASOP 32 is effective today.

Anybody I know?