Random Thoughts

Only when you’re playing in traffic.

Expecially on a table.

What if Traffic is playing at your match? It would be really exhausting if boys played in high heels.

It’s only exhausting if you’re behind the cars.

If you’re in front of them, it can get tiring.

1 Like

I have an appointment to pierce my nostril on Friday.

2 Likes

That’ll teach it

1 Like

You’ll think that it’s a ring hanging from your nose . . . but it’snot!

3 Likes

Hi klass!!!

8 Likes

I don’t know why, but I find nostril piercings strangely attractive…and in more than a dynamical systems way.

Is that nose photoshopped-smooth or is it a baby doll?

It might be jaskent’s kid . . .

3 Likes

When I see a stud in someone’s nose I always think it is a zit. Hoops not so much.

I just don’t get the “bull” ring things at all.

Like a septum piercing?

I really want one of those. But they’re not considered professional.

Yeah. I don’t get the appeal.

Granted - I don’t get the appeal of hardly any piercings, but especially those. Tounge studs make even less sense to me…

1 Like

nose rings and tongue rings both gross me out. earrings are fine.

Ears and nose are generally ok with me, though I don’t like the massive ones that make big holes in the earlobes. Tongue grosses me out as well.

Then there’s the “chaining of the piercings” where one strings a (usually thin) jewelry-quality chain from piercing to piercing.

While “nose-to-ear” is the common chaining, I’ve seen many that was nose-to-ear-to-nipple on (shirtless) guys.

then there was the one fellow with a chaining that was nose-ear-nipple-somewhereinsidethepants.

I believe those are called “spacers”. I hate them as well, in addition to chaining.

I’m much less grossed out with spacers than I used to be - next door neighbor wears them.

I call them gauges.

I guess some people like the aesthetics.

Me, I try to not have too many distinguishing features. Makes it easier not to get caught.

4 Likes

I have pink hair, I don’t think a nose stud is going to be the thing that gets me caught.

3 Likes