Random Thoughts

I got a flat tire, my wife is having surgery today, and I just met a sort of distant relative that I didn’t know existed. Feels like I’m just to the left of a country song here.

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm, Cheesecake Factory… :drooling_face:

Do you live in a trailer park? If not, you’re safe!!! :+1:

1 Like

There’s a new Mark Rober video dropped yesterday where he makes a robot that sets up dominoes, and he choose a 16-bit Mario design as his proof of concept.

Going to see the Foo Fighters tomorrow night for my birthday!!! Will be the first live music I have seen since 2019.

1 Like

That’s gonna be a good show, Dave Grohl 100% brings the energy.

2 Likes

Yep, they come on at 8 with no opener so I am guessing they play an almost 3 hour show. The other 2 times I saw them they played 2:20 and 2:40.

webs say there is an opener tomorrow for Foo Fighters called Radkey

1 Like

Ahh, well I could not find it. Wonder who they are? Never heard of them. This song below sounds pretty dope though. They will rock out.

Why do you have to be quiet at tennis matches?

How else are you going to hear them grunting?

Back in the wide world of sports days you had to be quiet at bowling matches (until they released the ball). I happened to catch a broadcast of a bowling competition a few years ago and the crowd was hooting’ and hollerin’ while they were in their approach.

I need a nap. I want a nap! My brain won’t let me nap.

1 Like

So this band was badass. It’s 3 brothers with the last name Radke who were homeschooled and made a band. They were really, really good. The Foo Fighters are the best live band on the planet at this point. There show is stupid good.

2 Likes

I’m terrible at napping.

1 Like

Attempting again. Got four hours of sleep last night, am hopeful.

Nope. Too hungry to sleep.

If they put him in a crematory I wonder if the operator can just set it & forget it.

Is it ethical to click through the annual Ethics And Compliance training at a high rate of speed and rely on being able to answer all the questions correctly?

This would be a good ethics issue to cover in the intro to the annual training.

2 Likes

Do you need to attend class, or just demonstrate you understand the material by passing the exams (and potentially doing homework)?

1 Like

Not really sure. Clicking through quickly and answering the knowledge checks is an option. It doesn’t force you to listen to the full audio.