Random Thoughts

Let me tell ya’, Finnish rap is something else.

If I don’t track, I don’t really lose weight, because I lose track of how many ‘small’ carbs I eat.

I find the diet works best for me when I inch into it, by first going to ‘low carb’ where I just cut out sugars, starches, alcohol, THEN tracking after I’m already ‘in the zone’. But I had corn on the cob three times this past week, and that’s 30+g carbs on its own. But I’m still clearly sub-100g on the day.

1 Like

I did it all the way through with the red, yellow, and green teams.

I guess I could do blue. It’s a cute game.

In the phish email tests that we get, I can usually spot them a mile away. Regardless, I always hover my mouse over the links to see where they’d go. In the latest case the link included “old.macdonald.had.a.phish.farm”. I got a chuckle out of that.

8 Likes

Think that we should merge words that are often used together into a single word.

For example: “Click like” could just be “Clike”

Why use many word when few word do trick

3 Likes

Not sure if doubleplusgood or doubleplusungood…

“Click it”?

“Ckit”? Nah, doesn’t really roll off the tongue.

“Or ticket”?

:see_no_evil:

I’m disappointed that “Mask it or casket” didn’t catch on.

4 Likes

Thadumb

Shoutout to @JFG for alerting me to the existence of ocular migraines and also to the copious amounts of venlafaxine that I take everyday for keeping me from panicking yesterday when I lost my vision temporarily.

4 Likes

There are too many items featuring mushrooms on the Cheesecake Factory menu.

Mushrooms suck. Why the hell do you put them into so many choices, CF?

4 Likes

Obviously they are in the pocket of Big Mushroom.

3 Likes

I thought they were supposed to be in the pocket of Big Cream Cheese! I mean, if they are not, who the hell is?

2 Likes

Even though I’m familiar with them, they still kind of freak me out. Glad you’re okay.

3 Likes

I think you’ve uncovered a creem cheese/mushroom conspiracy!!!

2 Likes

Mushrooms stuffed with sausage and cream cheese are awesome.

3 Likes

3 Likes