Random Thoughts

If they included one of those really big suckers then maybe it would be worth it

It looks like the rug I had in my bedroom back in the 70s

1 Like

Suckers are for traveling

3 Likes

Unsubscribing from junk emails (especially political ones) on my personal account has made my life a lot better.

Keeps the kids occupied

does hitting the unsubscribe button really work? I get aboutā€¦50 emails a day to my burner account.

If legitimate companies, it should

2 Likes

If not, the close door button on an elevator

Itā€™s been effective for me, though sometimes you have to do it multiple times if youā€™re on different mailing lists, and sometimes it takes a few days for them to respond. Newspapers/magazines commonly do this if they feel that you are interested in a few different subjects.

Happy Steely Dan Day!

May 19, no we canā€™t dance togetherā€¦

1 Like

Aw shucks. I had taken the day off, planned to do nothing, and then my neighbor texted that her husband had to go to the ER and could we watch her toddler? So Iā€™m up.

5 Likes

youā€™re good people. i like you for that.

3 Likes

Hope the daddy is ok

2 Likes

It sounds like he has a pulled muscle or herniated discā€¦sucks, but no hemorrhaging or risk of imminent death.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks, but itā€™s what most people would do! We are that kind of community here and theyā€™d do the same for us no questions asked.

3 Likes

I turned my air conditioner on for the first time this year.

My ā€œjumboā€ cotton balls from Target are pretty darn small. What size is larger than ā€œjumboā€? Do they actually make cotton balls smaller than the ones they market as ā€œjumboā€?

I definitely donā€™t understand cotton ball sizing.

1 Like

I googled it and apparently the ā€œsuper jumboā€ ones are only 1ā€ in diameter.

And I also got a lot of results for the ā€œcotton ball dietā€ which is exactly what it sounds like. People are weird.

1 Like

People areā€¦ eating cotton balls? Seriously? Thatā€™s a thing???

I mean, Iā€™m guessing it isnā€™t a legit diet, more like a crazy fad diet, but yeah I bet it would make you feel full without having to consume calories. And likely require surgery at some point because itā€™s idiotic.

1 Like