Random Thoughts

How do the bubble tea glasses stay upright?
bubbletea

Weebles wobble but they donā€™t fall down .

2 Likes

Vaccine developed in Athens being forced on queens; not available to plebeians who will receive its benefits only via voodoo trickle down economics.

Did not know that bacteria exists in a ā€œlarvalā€ stage . . .

I couldnā€™t get the link to work. :woman_shrugging:

La Croixā€™s new ā€œKey Limeā€ flavor tastes like a cross between regular lime flavor and Irish Spring bar soap.

I donā€™t mean that in a bad way.

ā€œPre-licked Phones in the Time of Covidā€ is a totally solid book title.

2 Likes

All LaCroix tastes like fruity burps, and yes i mean that in a bad way.

1 Like

Apt description. I tried it a couple times, not a fan.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how that could be considered not bad.

Try this one: Honeybee vaccine gets USDA approval, could help bee population growth

1 Like

Oh wow, thatā€™s interesting. Sad that itā€™s needed, but interesting.

Having a weird day today, mostly managing and trouble shooting. Random thought, if I eventually hire more people and get a layer of management (unlikely but possible I suppose) then I donā€™t have to do a lot of this stuff. Like stepping through a remote marketing person through complex trouble shooting. Spent a couple hours on it, really not an effective use of my time.

Jaspess IIā€™s students (grade 3-4 intervention) are curious about 3D parallelograms and 3D trapeziods.

My students (high school gen ed) are curious about where they can vape without getting caught. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

There are some minerals that have this shape in their (pure) crystalline form.

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Racial/Ethnic Identity Question(s)

Iā€™m too sexy for my pants.

When my husband came into the room and I had my white compression socks on (but hadnā€™t put the circulation cuffs on yet), my husband thought it was my pale skin and that winter had made me even paler. Which is funny because itā€™s not like he never sees my bare legs, he sees them quite often. I guess Iā€™m just that light.

3 Likes

hubba hubba showing some skin

2 Likes

Finished my 3,000 piece puzzle in just under two months. Itā€™s 34"x48" and framing it is costly so Iā€™m going to try to find an alternative way to adhere this to something and put it on my office wall. Any ideas? Maybe pegboard? Something from a craft store?

4 Likes

If itā€™s a standard frame size you can put contact paper on the back (make sure each piece touches the contact paper) and then you can put it in a cheap standard size frame.

If itā€™s non-standard itā€™s harder.