Random Thoughts

That’s bat quit crazy.

3 Likes

There’s a new Waffle House going up by the IHOP. I thought a Waffle House was supposed to be old by definition.

1 Like

Why does @Vorian_Atreides have the title Kwisatz Haderach when that’s Paul? Shouldn’t his title be Primero or Supreme Bashar?

Is Paul the only KH? No, he’s not

Went to Chick Fil A. Ordered nuggets, and the person taking my order asked me what kind of dipping sauce I wanted. Said I didn’t want any, and she gave me a puzzled look and asked me if she heard correctly, I don’t want ANY sauce? So then I asked how odd that was, and she said EVERYONE gets a dipping sauce.

Am I the only one? People eat fried chicken all the time with no sauce, it’s just in nugget form at CFA. Some days I’ll get the CFA sauce, but more often than not, just plain nuggets.

IMO, nearly everything goes better with sauce.

Depends on if I’m eating in the car or not. No sauce in the car. I usually get the sandwich tho.

I hope that self-driving cars are more reliable than Excel. An unexpected error has occurred. Your car has driven into the lake. Now there’s an auto-recovery if I ever saw one.

1 Like

I sometimes like mayo on the sandwich. I hope AO Fan doesn’t read this.

1 Like

Nope. My wife eats her chicken strips w/o sauce.

What I have found is that the “noobs” are not as exposed to different people with different preferences and haven’t been coached on how to respond when a customer does something “different”.

ABC “Don’t Drown Your Food” PSA (1985) - YouTube

My kids never get sauce.

At home, I make my own sauce (w/ mustard & worcestershire sauce)

1 Like

You have my attention. I’ve never mixed these together, trying to imagine it and it sounds pretty good.

“An ounce of sauce hides a multitude of sins.” - Anthony Bourdain

@meep : Do you add anything sweet to cut the tartness of the mustard and worcestershire?

Yes, I’ve seen pictures. That’s interesting though, might try that sauce myself.

I use Nance’s Sharp & Creamy mustard w/ Worcestershire sauce. It’s great with chicken.

A little dab’ll do ya… I’m not drowning the chicken in the sauce, just a little dip.

1 Like

I don’t eat nuggets / chicken strips that often, but when I do it’s honey or nothing. Not honey mustard and don’t even think about “honey flavored sauce”. Real, actual honey or GTFO.

1 Like

Any idea who this is? The site that provides the puzzles is Russian…

The top three results on google image search are Jackie Chan, Elvis Presley, and Salvador Dali.

My first guess would be Jack Webb from Dragnet