Random Thoughts

I saw a kid with a t-shirt that said: “My sport is your sport’s punishment”.

I’m guessing he is a runner, but I couldn’t help but wonder if he was into competative penalty box sitting…

3 Likes

My daughter was on the school’s swim team her freshman year (and lettered).

Their common “complaint” relative to other sports?

We get yelled at for breathing!

3 Likes

My son’s gf has a tiktok channel, her last video has 2mm views and climbing lol.

1 Like

As a self-righteous woke person, I take offense to that.

:therethere:

I’m @Echo’s most liked poster.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s why most trump supporters are trump supporters.

1 Like

The
Fuck

I’m going through our annual harassment and discrimination prevention training. ‘National origin’ was just mentioned and I had a flashback to someone at my last company (Indian) accusing an analyst that reported to him (Chinese) of discriminating against Indian people because she had a hard time recalling an Indian coworkers last name, I guess she pronounced it wrong. He apparently didn’t know her very well, her husband was born and raised in India. LOL. Guy was a total tool.

I’m sorry, that makes me flash back to when I worked at Scor, and reading the various communications from European HQ, where it was so obvious the French execs and the German execs hated each other.

As Americans, who everybody else hated, we didn’t much care. It was just funny to us, because they were trying to pretend there was amity. But it’s not like anybody was fooled.

I get these spam emails at work about cowebinars.
My brain always thinks cowbinars. As if the talk is going to be about cows.
I handle farm & ag pricing so maybe I should sign up.

2 Likes

Just keep up the chikkin and fetch.:dog:

1 Like

If you start offering some cow-webinars maybe I’ll sign up

1 Like

don’t forget to invite the cow-orkers and the pointy-haired boss.

My college radio station has a metal show on Sunday nights called Malicious Intent. The local deli sponsors the station and has created a Delicious Intent sandwich.

4 Likes

Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use see box or call 1-800-247-3941. Ask for Mary Martha McManus.

Yeah, that’s right - inflation .

I should’ve used an emdash

I can never remember if the “dos” command is “exit” or “quit”. I usually pick the incorrect one first.

the solution is to create two “batch files” that each contains the correct command and are labeled exit.bat and quit.bat.

Then regardless of which batch file you execute, you’re successful.