Random Thoughts

Why is there a British Columbia in Canada? It’s obviously not British so a renaming is in order.

North Columbia? New Columbia?

District of Columbia?

1 Like

Neither British nor Colombia

To distinguish it from America Columbia?

It’s 4:20, brah.

At least it was when I started typing that…

My phone battery is at 69%.

You east coasters are always ahead of your time…er, my time…

Just noticed that Person X, who I worked with at Company #5 and who after about 2 months left me thoroughly unimpressed with their skills and knowledge, and who went to Company P less than 2 years ago, is now at Company X after less than a year.

All I can say to Company X is “lol, so sorry, hope you figure it out shortly.” Or, even better, don’t - because all your competitors will thank you later on.

Discuss.

If we had a DNGAF Thursday thread, I’d bump it today…even though I should be giving it my all.

1 Like

That’s what the hooker who decided to take today off said.

1 Like

When I dreamed of a girl who couldn’t get enough of me, climbing all over me and kissing me, I didn’t think it’d be the dog.

2 Likes

sometimes i want to become a trump supporter just to piss off some self-righteous woke people.

2 Likes

Over the weekend I built a platform supported on pillars leading out from the shore of a lake. It was supposed to be used as a landing stage for boats. Unfortunately, it had a number of structural defects and failed. I should have had it reviewed by someone with competencies in building these things.

Since you are not an engineer or architect in SD, I suppose it wouldn’t be a Pierre peer pier review.

1 Like

If I were a stormtrooper, it might be a pew pew review…or if I was commissioned to install “benches” in a church.

We need a little more seating for the cartoon skunk in church, più Le Pew pew.

1 Like

I am sort of glad that we don’t have unique threads for the mass shootings

3 Likes