Random Thoughts

Try physio. It worked for me!!!

1 Like

It gets lonely here on the weekends.

2 Likes

Bullshit. I’ll listen. At the edge is the golden truth, Ernest and Stephen etal. know it as so many before them.

The world is too much with us.
The falcon cannot hear the falconer

Let loose that break from your bondage of your life and free the brief glimpse of what could be, least it reveal what is. beyond.

Of course i do. I’ve got legs that won’t quit. :dog:

1 Like

I was up before sunrise to drop someone off, and I saw a guy running by the park and thought how much my life has changed in 6 years.

5 Likes

BIG NEWS <— clicky clicky…if you dare!!! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I would have clicky clickied anyway even if you double dog dared me!!!

1 Like

I bought something non-extravagant today just because.

1 Like

So gloomy and rainy here. Two days of soaking rain and wind. Something out of a Gothic novel without the thunder and lightning.

My google timeline tells me I walked 77 miles in September and drove 93 miles. I think I will flip that ratio in October.

3 Likes

If I write enough vague bullshit on a proof, can I bluff out a TA/marker?

6 Likes

My high school calculus teacher had that exact comic blown up, laminated, and taped to the door to her classroom so I saw that every school day senior year. Good times.

1 Like

Not too worried. The project has 235 marks, but marked out of 220. And a 10 percent bonus if handed in early lol. And I’ve got maybe 10 -15 that are a bit iffy.They sure didn’t do that in undergrad.

1 Like

I have a T-shirt with this one on it.

I got gas this week. The station was charging more than $1 more per gallon for premium than they were for regular unleaded. It was something like $3.55 vs $4.62. Never seen a price differential that steep before between grades.

Wow, I got the ethanol free 91 octane last week for my Vespa and that was a $0.70 premium, and that felt steep!

compared to what level of octane/ethanol?

IMO, if it’s the 87 octane 10% ethanol, that’s isn’t too bad. (Not the best I’ve seen in comparison, but definitely not the worst).

If it’s the 89 octane (regardless of ethanol level), then I agree that it was “steep.”

Compared to 87 octane (which is ‘regular’ unleaded in my part of the world) with (I think) 10% ethanol. The Vespa gets about 95mpg though, so while it’s interesting, you can imagine how little I care about gas prices.

1 Like

There was a depressing lack of coconut shrimp in the freezer. About to find out if the wontons are freezer burned.

1 Like