Random Thoughts

Keto has entered the chat.

1 Like

James Earl Jones (Darth Vader) and William Shatner (Captain Kirk) are both 91 years old.

JEJ is 9 weeks and 1 day older.

My first day with in person meetings since covid. It was nice to get out, even if I was one of they few wearing masks.

Iā€™m giving my class a bit of a breather and having them tessellation art.

One girl decided her figure looked like a submarine and came to ask me what color they are.

There is only one acceptable answer to that question. How didnā€™t she know it already?

1 Like

Operation Petticoat, a late 1950ā€™s comedy about a bunch of WWII misadventures on a pink submarine.

But submarines donā€™t tesselate the plane?

2 Likes

Probably because she didnā€™t live in it.

2 Likes

But, we all doā€¦

2 Likes

Hopefully she will develop over time. and I am not adding an inappropriate semen (seamen) joke to go with that comment

Iā€™m going through a life insurance companyā€™s annual statementā€¦Iā€™m surprised that, in the assets section, on line 13, they need to declare the value of their plants. I mean, how do you put a value on a living thing that produces oxygen and beautifies the work place? (I suppose your local nursery does it all the thymeā€¦) :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What about the ā€œplantsā€ that tend to facilitate power transfer(s) for the utilities in a building complex?

1 Like

what portion of their surplus stems from plants?

In other words, how much surplus is left if you leaf out the plants?

2 Likes

ā€¦or the ā€œplantsā€ that are corporate spies? :female_detective:

:male_detective:

My dog gets a lot of positive affirmations.

1 Like

I like alcohol.

1 Like

I have a burning pain in my left shoulder, hurts when I raise my arm perpendicular to my body or higher. Rotator cuff injury maybe? But I havenā€™t done anything to strain it. I got my covid + flu vaccine three weeks ago and I canā€™t recall if my arm was sore before that or not. Probably a coincidence?

Not sure when I should go see the doctor. I keep hoping it will go away, but it seems to only be getting worse. But not bad enough that itā€™s really interfering with my life yet.

3 Likes

Oftentimes I need to remind buzzed me that no one wants to hear all the random thoughts.

5 Likes

Try physio. It worked for me!!!

1 Like

It gets lonely here on the weekends.

2 Likes

Bullshit. Iā€™ll listen. At the edge is the golden truth, Ernest and Stephen etal. know it as so many before them.

The world is too much with us.
The falcon cannot hear the falconer

Let loose that break from your bondage of your life and free the brief glimpse of what could be, least it reveal what is. beyond.