Political Humor Thread

SamTheEagle

I was way off, my best guess was Sean Archer.

HFBB

1 Like

Sam the Eagle

Damn Whiskey ninja!

4 Likes

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 5.03.33 PM

4 Likes

True, but Oz is not as incompetent as Mastriano.

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Do schools prescribe medication? I thought doctors had that job.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Often involved in the diagnosis though

Many schools in white suburbia strongly twist the arms of parents to get as many children on Adderal as possible. Especially boys. My sister was pressured throughout elementary school to put her boys on stimulants.

True. If the meme had said that I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

I mean, aside from it not being political or humorous, but we get a lot of that here.

:rant: No, not at all funny IMO. But I decided to put it here rather than start a new thread.;/rant: It seems like facebook is showing me more and more of these stupid pro-Trump (or pro-Republican) / anti-Democrat / anti-common decency posts. I’m so sick of them that I’ve started to tell facebook “Hide all from ____” (in this case. Hide all from Common Sense Corner). And probably I won’t see any more from Common Sense Corner. But is blocking Common Sense Corner going to get more even more garbage from others of its ilk?

1 Like

I’ve successfully used this method. It takes a while because there is a wide variety of stupid on FB that goes by various names, but it seems to help clear things up eventually.

1 Like