Political Humor Thread

My FIL posted this to a family GroupMe. I responded with “let’s get a video of grandpa riding a bike”.

He responded with a smiley face, so hopefully he missed the passive aggression.

There is a simpler solution.

But then, we wouldn’t get all these mostly humorous cartoons.

1 Like

Actually the fact that Biden crashed his bike makes it a bit humorous.

Meh, crashing a bike happens. I’m glad my accident in my driveway going 3MPH wasn’t caught on video. I cracked my helmet (instead of my head) and ripped my scrotum. Yeah, TMI, but that’s what happens when your front wheel drops into the space between bricks and cement.
Deciding to look directly at a partial eclipse, … that’s some serious idiot shit.

6 Likes

Crashed his bike is a bit much. Didn’t his pedal clip not release (clearly could have been user error) and he toppled over pretty much while stopped?

Most of the people mocking biden have no idea what a bicycle cleat is, but surely know they would never do anything that stupid.

2 Likes

I always felt toe clips were an accident just waiting to happen. Joe hopefully has now removed his. I know too many folks with broken wrists from falls at stop signs when their toe got stuck.

1 Like

i wiped on my bike once rolling down the hill at the end of the driveway. broke a tooth.

i also once tipped over at a stop sign or light when I couldn’t get my show out of the clip. popped right out once I hit the ground.

those are my two accidents. each happened around age 23-25, when I was really fit and riding a fair amount.

1 Like

I had a fall shortly after getting clipless pedals. Came to a stop light and unclipped my left foot. But the road was tilted, and I went right, falling over. In front of many cars.

It looks like he had the toe cages or whatever they are called. I had those and failed to get out of them a few times and fell over.

Then I went clipless, and fell over a few times. And that was in my teens and early twenties.

Now I’m lazy and mostly just bike around to exercise on smooth trails and don’t have either.

1 Like

I’ve cycled since I was about 7 years old and have had only had one accident (street car track) that sent me to the hospital in those 65 years of cycling. My adult son almost died in a biking accident two years ago however and that put me off cycling for a few months. I hope to cycle well into my 80’s and I hope Biden does as well.

3 Likes

Good start, even though it’s only a partial list.

5 Likes

Dr. Johnny Fever

2 Likes

Dr T Non Fan

Dr Nikolas Van Helsing (Dr from Cannonball Run)

Dr Ruth

Doc Gooden

Dr J

1 Like

Hawkeye
Frank Burns
Trapper John
Charles Winchester
Coronel Potter
Coronel Blake

Dr. Doom

Dr Strange