I wonder if he will post this.

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

20210317_174355

2 Likes

Appears to be real as the tweet is still up

“That tweet didn’t age well”,

To be fair, tweets never age well. Looking at the poststamp that one was from 8/12/19, almost 20 months ago. In my experience, most tweets peak at around 16 or 17…

2 Likes

:exams: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There’s a reason all of the good comedy shows/satires/etc are left leaning. People on the right just don’t seem to be very funny.

3 Likes

That one isn’t funny

I thought that one was was particularly funny. It hit a lot of the recent high points:

My Pillow
“mostly peaceful” crash landing
intolerant progressive thinking they’re “tolerant”

Gutfeld is a good example of this (being not funny).

Maybe. I couldn’t make it past the very unfunny first couple paragraphs. At that point, I assume it isn’t going to get better and cut my losses.

Just went through and scanned the rest. My assumption appears to be right.

1 Like

I think we’ll just have to recognize the fact that liberals don’t find humor in the same things conservative find humorous (and vice versa). You guys keep posting your “humor” and I, along with the other conservatives, will post things we find funny.

1 Like

You can decide whether or not you think the link is funny. What I do find funny is that when someone linked to it on Facebook, the Facebook truth-tellers made sure to attach one of their “fact-checker” warnings to it. Sadly, satire is lost on too many people these days…