Political Humor Thread

The zinc is the bullet; the hydroxychloroquine is the gun. Either one by itself is useless; you have to take them together.

According to my contractor.

Here’s what the contractor texted me. Quercetin is a form of hydroxychloroquine, apparently.

My multi-vitamin passed their test for Vitamin C & D3, so I only need to add the zinc & quercetin. Big pharma doesn’t want us to know how to stay healthy, so they’re keeping this secret.

Who makes the supplements then I wonder

I’m sure my contractor would be happy to explain it all to you.

Obligatory Simpsons video:

1 Like

Just wait until he starts trying to sell you crystals!

1 Like

I thought we had something special…

1 Like

Be very careful. There are a LOT of imposter crystals out there that people are duped by. You gotta get the good ones that do all the healing vibration shit

1 Like

We do have something special!! The self-assembling nano robots are only overlords, but you’re the SUPREME overlord!!! Those nano robots can’t hold a light-emitting diode to you!!!

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Your future looks promising… for now.

3 Likes

Not quite. Quercetin is a naturally occurring flavonoid that has some similar properties to chloroquine & hydroxychloroquine - of interest is that it is a zinc ionophore. The important part is that it serves to help zinc get into cells, which apparently helps zinc’s antiviral properties more than zinc just free-floating in the bloodstream - it looks like zinc is believed to have some ability to prevent viruses from binding with cells

Disclaimer: I haven’t thoroughly read the papers at the links in this post, but these may help explain what your contractor was trying to tell you.

1 Like

Was that a video where some expert looked at the blood of a vaccinated person and somehow these hexagonal moving forms were alive in the blood?

I don’t think so. I just recall them saying they heard that, from someone, somewhere. I didn’t pay much attention, the whole thing was a gish gallop of wild theories.

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.51.46 PM

Is it just me or are some people a bit short-memoried?

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha. I know you’re not promoting this, just sharing it, just fun to google the sham organization.

In short, it sounds like they are a combination right-wing political arm as well as an organization to charge for “medical” “consultations” and then they charge a referral fee, essentially, to get your “prescription” from a pharmacy.

Two of a series from my Yahoo new feed Rep. Lauren Boebert’s ‘I Identify’ Tweet Mocking Joe Biden Goes Awry this morning. For context, hard as it is to believe, the Boebert tweet seems to be real, and people are posting responses to it.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.01.55 AM

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.02.10 AM

I have somebody/somebodies trying to get me to pull mortality data on how vaccines are supposedly causing a bunch of excess mortality and I have been trying to say that no, they aren’t mis-classifying a bunch of vaccine deaths as drug overdoses. In 2020.

And then just ignoring these folks.

I swear.

2 Likes

ROFL

Tough to show vaccine deaths in 2020 when vaccination didn’t begin until December on a limited basis.