Political Humor Thread

Yes, I have explained this.

I now just send them to my Working with WONDER video series, showing them how to use the CDC database, so they can pull death data for themselves.

1 Like

5 Likes

…or banning books.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 1.06.41 PM

:iatp:

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.36.12 AM

Political. Not humor.

1 Like

OK, this one closer to humor. My Yahoo news feed had lots of reactions today to the RNC’s Presidents Day tweet, none of them complimentary.

3 Likes

I seem to recall talk a while ago about creating a “political truths that aren’t funny but are worth sharing” thread. Anyone know if that happened? I can’t find one, but may not be searching the right terms

1 Like

Start such a thread. When you type out the thread title, a list of “related” titles will show up for your consideration to use (instead of creating a new thread).

So when Mitt Romney was mocked for saying that Russia was our #1 geo-political foe, after Obama told Dimitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility to work with Russia after the election, Is that part of the “Old” or “New” in that silly and inaccurate picture???

1 Like

Part of the “Old”, in that picture in the Political Humor thread.

2 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

I don’t get it. Tracksuits?

Apparently, Russians wear track suits.
Not sure if it’s a Russian thing or Russian-American thing.
And, pretty sure if a Russian thing, they’re not likely wearing them once, throwing them away, and buying a new set. Not like potatoes and vodka, which are once-consumable goods. (I mean, let’s get serious about stereotypes, here!)

1 Like

It’s not just a Russian thing, but evidently a whole “Slavs squatting in tracksuits” thing. Specifically, Adidas.

Don’t ask me why. It’s not my culture.

1 Like

Is Reagan 2nd worst or W?

That is a hard competition for the bottom of that list.

1 Like