Political Humor Thread

4 Likes

I honestly don’t think his dementia was all that bad in 2020… not compared to now. There were moments, but he was fairly coherent in 2020. Asinine, but coherent.

I’m still going with arrogance being the root cause. His arrogance led him to believe that he was smarter and more knowledgeable than those around him. It led him to believe that he was more popular than he really was; that there was no way he could lose.

He said some really dumb things about covid. If you consider his demented mind was only familiar with SARS and could not take on new information, you can explain some of his crazier comments about how it was just going to go away in a few weeks.

Florescent lights and bleach? Those were very confused comments.

3 Likes

I give him basic (and I mean early elementary school) science kudos here. Observing that these things kill COVID is helpful, but the environment in which COVID lives in the body isn’t very conducive to those for reasons. He clearly doesn’t spend much time about thinking why wrt scientific things.

1 Like

IFYP

4 Likes

I don’t think often, but when I do it’s primarily about grievances and how to scam money.

I “most interesting man in America”'d your post.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 2.32.56 PM

9 Likes

4 Likes

the list of jobs we could use instead of fruit picker is pretty damn long.

Trump spent 10 minutes at his rally tonight talking about Carroll, calling her a liar, etc. I guess he wants to give her more money.

Edit: I meant to put this in a different thread, but it is kinda funny too.

5 Likes

She’s going to end up with Mar-a-Lago

1 Like

Which is worth either 3.50 or a trillion dollars depending who Trump is taking to…

2 Likes

Nailed it.

2 Likes

Shamelessly poached from elsewhere:

If Aaron Rodgers runs as Vice President that puts Zach Wilson 3rd in line for the presidency

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes