Political Humor Thread

4 Likes

the list of jobs we could use instead of fruit picker is pretty damn long.

Trump spent 10 minutes at his rally tonight talking about Carroll, calling her a liar, etc. I guess he wants to give her more money.

Edit: I meant to put this in a different thread, but it is kinda funny too.

5 Likes

She’s going to end up with Mar-a-Lago

1 Like

Which is worth either 3.50 or a trillion dollars depending who Trump is taking to…

2 Likes

Nailed it.

2 Likes

Shamelessly poached from elsewhere:

If Aaron Rodgers runs as Vice President that puts Zach Wilson 3rd in line for the presidency

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

Well, we’re looking at this very closely, and it’s a shame what Biden has been doing there, clearly he doesn’t understand it but we have, like, very smart people, super-smart people looking into this and I can guarantee we’ll handle it quickly, quicker than you can believe, and it will be so beautiful. Unlike Sleepy Joe who would never answer that question without a teleprompter, Sleepy Joe, or like I made up recently, Jacked-Up Joe, did you see him yelling at that speech a while back? Just yelling, and yelling, and using a teleprompter…

5 Likes

I think if he knows juuuust enough, he might call it a shithole country.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Trump Dehumanizes Migrants By Referring To Them As Dons And Erics?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Funny, cuz he is in a war against an imperialist!

3 Likes

Fox “News” in that group? That is funny.

5 Likes

That one made me laugh too. That’s how you know it’s not a standard Republican meme, it’s a full-gone “Fox News is liberal RINO trash” MAGA meme.

7 Likes

As someone who thinks both parties and their candidates are trash, I just thought it was funny.

I see a lot of Trump jokes ITT, injecting a little diversity.

2 Likes