Official Pokemon Go thread

Because I’ll forever be stuck at 43 anyway.

ah, which one did you pick?

Whatever the 3rd one was, aparently. I don’t remember.

if you go on the “today” tab and scroll down it tells you.

do you just not care about leveling up at all or do you care, but hate battling so much that you refuse to do it? i don’t get it cause i like battling.

I apparently can’t tell until I spin 3 stops and I’m stuck at home unable to leave because I need to tend to the houseful of covid for right now.

I just haven’t have interest in putting in enough time in battling to learn what I’m doing. My main goal with PG has always been walking (I started right after I had a foot operated on and needed to stretch and strengthen it), although I acknowledge that my percentage of time spent not walking in PG has increased over the years.

yeah, initially i played to have something to do during my 5 mile round trip walk to work, but i got into leveling up and battling and such after that.

Oh. I thought I already selected it the other day, but it turns out I couldn’t until I spun 3. I picked xp for lack of seeing anything that seemed better.

1 Like

I don’t really care about grinding levels. I went for candy.

what level are you? i forget who you are on there.

the only candy i care about is mewtwo candy and rare candy/rare candy xl. if the candy one gives you those in some way, i messed up.

Actually mathematically the extra candy might be better considering you can evolve more for xp. Not sure

It’s only catch candy that’s doubled by choosing that path, which I believe is regular and XL. Of course the trade candy boost is active now too. Trying to find some folks that want to mirror trade scatterbug for reroll/candy.

ah, it would also lead to higher xp than without the candy since i’d evolve more, so it could even out with the double xp. i’m probably indifferent to these 2 options now that i think about it.

i guess it can help with the massive amount of scatterbug candy needed to evolve them all. they seem more like decoration though than useful for battling.

I’ve got a friend who must be spoofing. He’s been sending from a wide variety of places (Turkey, England, NZ, icy snow Canada). Already at least a couple times I"ve gotten too excited after seeing the location and forgot to save the postcard before opening the gift. I hope he doesn’t think I don’t want them and stops sending them.

Argh. I just did it again from someone who sent from UAE.

OK, now that I"m paying attention, it looks like I’m friends with 3 spoofers. The only 3 regions I’ve not gotten something from yet (assuming I didn’t already screw up and forget to save it) are continental, jungle, and monsoon.

The only region I have nothing from is sandstorm.

I get the impression it’s the hardest to get. Need some spoofers

Yeah, that’s one I screwed up today. UAE is there.

AND DONE!

last night i went into a facebook group where a person from sandstorm was posting all over the friend code thread with 3 alts. It seemed weird and scammy but like how can you scam with friend codes? Was legit! And got 3 sandstorm postcards to complete it

1 Like

Really easy tasks on these to get 3 legendary Pokémon

Send me a kyogre if you have one