Nosy, annoying, too friendly, female, retired, widowed neighbor

YOU’RE ALIVE!!! :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I passed the “Berkshire Bitches” home this AM 4x (looking for Covid test kits and doc appt). Each time I wave and meet eye to eye. They just throw daggers at me. My gawd what terrible women. They take any positive energy out of the air. The husband of one of them asked if I could edge his driveway today. I will go over there at noon and help him out for sure. But I am sure they’ll hate the fact that I am over there.

so you are frustrating ALL of the older ladies on the block somehow?

2 Likes

How often does she stay by you? Does she text you even when she’s in FL?

How’s her health? If you start a romantic relationship, how long are you going to be in for?

I approve of the direction you’re taking this.

3 Likes

How wealthy is she? Could you be getting a nice windfall if you marry her?

1 Like

If we let w be the windfall and r be expected years of relationship, calculate T’roy’s yield…

2 Likes

:popcorn:

Is that a Troysury bond?

4 Likes

Lol, you guys are horrible (smart). I cannot (oh yes I can) believe you’d ask some of these thing that never (alway) go through my mind…

Well an , BIG, HUGE, olive branch was extended. I edged their whole yard. I was taking up carpet piece sized crap. Good thing is: they are the first home anyone sees when coming into the subdivision. It looks great and they love it (verbally stated this).

1 Like

Soooo…

I have the husbands phone #. His name is Conway. I get a rando text from him (herrrrr):

Conway (his phone): Hey! Are you ok? Anything you need?
T-: No. Just working
Conway: You sure?
T-: Yes, why?
Conway: Just concerned
T-: I took a cool shower when I finished (edging you ryard). Ate a sandwich. I feel fine. Going to go disc golf in a few. Ooooh, Im 50 y/o. It was hot. I get it, thanks but all good. Thanks for the water when you noticed I was getting tired and sweaty.
Conway: Well Im closer to 60

OKOK, not Conway. Conway is 80. His wife is 60-ish. One of the aforementioned bitches of berkshire. The one who texted me that I am an A-Hole.

At this point, I don’t know if it is Conway’s wife, or the other lady, who was a neighbor now moved to FL but mooching off the Conway-wife overstaying there for who knows why, texting on Conway’s phone. I DO NOT want to talk to either of the two women. No no no!

I just do nice things. Helpful makes me feel good. The neighborhood looks good. My gawd!!!

I want to move

Maybe what she is thinking doesnt involve a lot of talking…

1 Like

T-roy is super upset he’s getting all this attention but he also just enjoys spending his free time making their lawn look professionally kept, hmmmm

2 Likes

Only if they were single and around 50 y/o…

Reminds me of this clickbait ad I saw reading a news article one time: Apparently our town “is actually full of attractive mature women.” So I show J2 and ask “is it though?” with a swift reply of “nooooo.”

She might not have had any action in a while.

We’re not talking (much) more than 20% here…

Just think of it like you’re 33 and she’s 40

1/2 (80) + 7 = 47, so 60 ish isn’t too bad

1 Like