News that makes you say WTF?!?!

That there are a significant amount of people that don’t change their underwear daily.

3 Likes

“House Dems eye discharge petition as escape hatch on debt ceiling”

They should get that looked at.

2 Likes

It’s enough to make you weep

3 Likes

2 Likes

There was a M*A*S*H episode where that happened. Father Mulcahey noticed as he was giving the soldier last rites.

Never heard of it happening in real life though. :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m not certain this is really a WTF, but I didn’t want to start a separate thread for this.

We know what it means when the groundhog does or doesn’t see its shadow on Groundhog Day.

What does it mean when the groundhog is found dead?

1 Like

Can anyone account for the whereabouts of Bill Murray?

3 Likes

7 Likes

That looks like it is the star (sun) that explodes. I thought it was the planet that exploded.

I realize it’s an insensitive stereotype, but if our cafeteria served that instead of the dreck the usually had I’d have been thrilled regardless of what month it was.

2 Likes

Same… chicken & waffles… yum!!!

I envision slightly soggy frozen waffles, chicken nuggets, and watermelon that was cut a little too long ago. And imagine it would be pretty much on par with the dreck served every other day.

(Also, i had chicken and waffles once. It was decent chicken and good waffles. And it was…not greater than the sum of its parts. Am i missing something?)

2 Likes

Chicken and waffles was my go-to at IHOP for a while, since I couldn’t choose between breakfast sweet and mediocre lunch/dinner fare.

I can’t imagine watermelon is going to be good in February, no matter where you got it from.

Fried chicken is going to be good anytime. mmm fried chicken

I just don’t get fried chicken & waffles, though. What is that stuff?

I’d go w/ red beans & rice & fried chicken and iced tea. That’s some good stuff.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t quite seem to ‘get’ chicken and waffles. I mean, it’s a heart attack on a plate, it’s not going to be bad, but I’m not a huge fan.

1 Like

This seems to be catching:

2 Likes