News that makes you say WTF?!?!

Are candy bars there $4 like they are at the airport shops?

That’s Hudson News… everything’s more expensive in New York!

1 Like

I mean I lived there in the late 70’s, so no.

Oh whoops, hahaha.

From the article:
Newport News is a city of about 185,000 people in southeastern Virginia known for its shipyard, which builds the nation’s aircraft carriers and other U.S. navy vessels.

Uh. What?!?

maybe she pissed him off

I’m pretty sure he pissed her off.

1 Like

mpc is going to be annoyed and put you 2 on the list.

In other words: urine trouble

3 Likes

Well an eye for an eye.
Or in this case, a pee for a pee.

Wise man says, “It’s better to be pissed off than pissed on.”

Why the pilot & flight attendants thought that this woman was undeserving of a free upgrade to an empty seat in first class is baffling. She had a business class ticket even. I’m not sure about Air India specifically but when I’ve flown internationally on other airlines the difference between first & business isn’t really that much. Yeah, first is nicer, but business is still pretty nice… and pretty expensive.

I think she could have been flying basic economy and deserving of a first class upgrade. But to be in business class and still asked to sit in a urine-soaked seat when they had open seats in first class… yikes. That’s a really bad look.

Maybe there was no overhead space for her coat?

3 Likes

Careful there, you might piss someone off.

reminds me of this quote from Friends (Jon Favreau)

Pete: I was gonna tell you this over dinner, but I met somebody else on my trip.
Monica: Oh?
Pete: Ahh, we met on the plane. She asked me if she could finish off my peanuts , I thought she said something else, we had a big laugh.

Throw away the key :dog:

1 Like

I couldn’t finish reading that.

They need to be thrown down a deep, dark hole as well. Wow, that was ****ed up!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

For those who don’t like links, a UK couple was found to have beaten and abused a dog, and it died because they fed it raisins, which are toxic to dogs. They claim they feed it granola and picked out the raisins, first. If they denied beating, standing on, and otherwise abusing the poor animal, it wasn’t mentioned in the article.

That’s absolutely terrible.