News that makes you say WTF?!?!

I would add that it’s very inconsistent that men can prance around topless in public while women can’t, in this day and age. Clearly some states have different versions of this day and age.

My state explicitly cited that when ruling that women could go topless. Basically, men and women are subject to the same rules. Even private establishments can’t impose a dress code on one sex that’s more restrictive than the rules that apply to the other.

That being said, I don’t see a lot of women going topless. Maybe at a parade or something. Or on the beach. But otherwise, women tend to choose to cover their breasts.

(In a state that just had a public decency law, rather than an explicit ban on topless women, I can’t imagine the women wearing paint would have been prosecuted. They look… pretty decently covered, honestly.)

I thought (wo)men also can’t go bottomless in public. But we have naked people displaying their parts during pride parades and at some solstice thing.

Maybe there are exceptions.

And it certainly doesn’t apply in Folsom street fair, where men basically fuck on the streets.

I’m sure that, also, varies by state. And cities can impose different rules. And cities can grant exceptions for specific events.

In my state, neither men nor women can go bottomless in public. But both can go shoeless or topless.

I think lots of states have more restrictive laws on public display of genitalia than they do regarding nipples.

If you have ever been to Mardi Gras in NOLA, there are obviously lots of topless displays. However, if someone does a public display of genitalia they will be quickly arrested if spotted by police regardless of their sex.

So he was in the shower with his anal beads and tripped on the wet floor, amirite???

1 Like

Yeah, that qualifies for this thread!

I’m trying to figure out what code you could even transmit with “vibrating anal beads”.

I guess you could transmit Morse code or something???

letters and numbers, seems simple enough!

morse code w anal beads. talking dirty while being dirty - what a world we live in!

He was riding dirty, while being white and nerdy.

1 Like

Let’s not overlook the entire scenario. Someone lost, rage quit the tournament (which surprised a lot of people), and then made a claim so ludicrous that it’s gone plaid.

No evidence provided.

He thought his opponent was named Magnum Carlsen.

1 Like

The anal beads are new (as far as I know) but this is really a variation of an old mentalist trick. He could have accomplished the same thing using a remote activated vibrating device in his shoe or belt or watch. I’m guessing he tech savvy enough to build his own so purchased an of the self vibrator that could be easily controlled via a phone app by an accomplice that was also easy to conceal. The method itself goes back to the late 1800s and was originally done via a device connected to the chair that the mentalist sat in.

Anyone can be topless in public in my city proper, and there’s a community festival each year that is known for taking advantage of that, but I have never seen a topless woman publicly outside of that event. I’m sure the cops would be called on them walking down the street, although since it’s legal I’m not sure they’d even respond (or I hope, anyway). Most people don’t know it’s legal, anecdotally. The pearls that would be clutched if someone tried it…almost makes me want to.

I don’t know what’s legal here, but last year a topless woman was protesting downtown. We were downtown for lunch, she was there when we went in to the restaurant, and still there when we left. But it’s all a buncha hippies, weirdos, and college kids here, I don’t think anyone really GAF even if it’s against the letter of the law.

Good opportunity to discuss free speech with my son. He has previously seen a few bewbs on European beaches so it’s not without precedent.

Years ago I walked past downtown and a seemingly homeless guy had his dick out sitting somewhere.

Honestly, he wasn’t bad looking and neither was his dick :heart_eyes:

I have no problem with nudity just as long as they don’t shove it in your face.

he could’ve shoved it down my face