News that makes you say WTF?!?!

Fowl ball?

3 Likes

These guys struck out with the chicks yet again. Now, they have to go home to roost.

1 Like

They really clucked up, though.

They are all probably walking on eggshells now

2 Likes

Someone watched “Major League,” thought it was a documentary?

2 Likes

Pedro Serrano approves

2 Likes

As does Randy Johnson.

4 Likes

Here’s a doozy:

I like this part:

“The most important message to convey to the public is that a major discovery occurred,” Buhler told The Debrief . “This discovery of a New Force is fundamental in that electric fields alone can generate a sustainable force onto an object and allow center-of-mass translation of said object without expelling mass.”

Um, no, the most important message is telling us what the discovery is, so-called “scientist.”

“Essentially, what we’ve discovered is that systems that contain an asymmetry in either electrostatic pressure or some kind of electrostatic divergent field can give a system of a center of mass a non-zero force component,” Buhler told The Debrief . “So, what that basically means is that there’s some underlying physics that can essentially place force on an object should those two constraints be met.”

“We discovered that a balloon, when rubbed on a head of hair, will stick to a wall or ceiling,…”
Yay! Something every kid knows, and it is something I’ve done in the past two weeks for sure (Wife brought home a balloon, and thast is the only thing fun about a balloon).

1 Like

Poway (in San Diego Area) Superintendent fired for harassing students who didn’t applaud enough for her daughter’s softball award:

4 Likes

Kim Jun Un school of management

5 Likes

It looks she bullied a student to sign a false statement that she (the student) was a bully.

Well, I hear that is the best way to deal with bullies.

Good Lord

Utterly Bizarre story from the UK

wow. wtf indeed. rotting in jail for a while I hope

Ewwww

The fact that a ‘global monkey torture network’ exists has further eroded my faith in humanity.

8 Likes

WTF portion being, this is the same county where two deputies unloaded their magazines into their vehicles due to an acorn.

Less WTF, this is another example of a responsible, legal gun-owner having a gun in his home and being killed for it.

1 Like

:cry: