News that makes you say WTF?!?!

oh my buddha

1 Like

The sumo fan groups often get hit with nudity/offensive pics strikes on social media when it’s bots doing the “recognition”.

Namely, facebook. We had lots of problems…

Here’s Kotonowaka: aka ole 4-boobs

pics of him cause the most trouble

5 Likes

Wow, not even a NSFW tag, so inappropriate /s

4 Likes

Made me think about the east-west boobs comment.

Instead of baggy eyes he has baggy boobs.

The r/SumoMemes subreddit has a Thirst tag, and I’ve already said too much

1 Like

What are those things he’s holding? They look designed for his opponent to grab.

those are called sagari

they will come right off if they are pulled by anybody and only a total idiot will grab those (or the ref, to get them out of the way)

A series of stiffened silk fronds of matching colour called sagari Sagari (下がり) are inserted into the front of the mawashi.[1] Their number varies from 13 to 25, and is always an odd number. They mark out the only part of the mawashi that it is illegal to grab on to: the vertical part covering the sumotori’s groin, and if they fall out during competition the gyōji (referee) will throw them from the ring at the first opportunity.

Oh, interesting. So they can grab the back of each other’s loin cloth?

Yeah, here’s one move where the guy is grabbing the back: [you have to click through to see on YouTube]

Some of the throws involve grabbing the back and the side, etc.

1 Like

I hope they go to jail for attempted kidnapping and grand theft auto. That’s despicable and frightening.

1 Like

yikes
“Sorry I’m late boss, there was an elephant in the road. (What.)”

1 Like

I hope this isn’t what numbers guy has in mind for the next GoA sheep game.

2 Likes

Was the Ram named Lawrence Phillips, perchance?

3 Likes

:astonished:

I would still hand off to him if requested

1 Like

I wanted the story to end with this:

In the meantime, the baseball team’s season-ending luncheon will be held at KFC.

1 Like