News that makes you say WTF?!?!

I’ve always been just slightly worried about that when crossing a drawbridge. But I thought it was a silly irrational fear.

:flushed::grimacing::cry:

1 Like

I would have expected the mayor of a major city to have a passing familiarity with the issues around heroin addiction…

I want some of that cheese.

3 Likes

Do you? Then you’ll be addicted to it…

speaking of which, i made some very simple cheezy garlic bread with the cannelonis last night for dinner. Thin-sliced sourdough(ish) bread, some butter, sprinkle liberally with garlic, then top with a thick slice of fresh mozzarella and pop under the broiler for about 5 minutes. My kids couldn’t keep themselves from it.

Sweet dreams are made of cheese
Who am I do dis a brie
Cheddar the world and a feta cheese
Everyone is looking for Stilton

7 Likes

ew, Stilton.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

that’s some good stuff

Vegans eat cheese???

Note to self, next time I visit Florida avoid condo towers and drawbridges.

this is more “that’s sad” than wtf, but…

I mean, seriously. that’s giving somebody their privacy a little too much

1 Like

70 is elderly??

How sad, to have no one miss you for two full years.

3 Likes

She was dead, it’s not like she noticed.

An ad for a pizza place “accidentally” features naked man.

Calling that an accident is likely BS, as it seems way too obvious for everyone to have missed before print. It’s probably a successful viral marketing campaign instead, but still funny.

From the advert: stop in for a sweet treat for your sweetie. LOL

It’s the Camel Man reinvented!

now, there was more to it than the headline, to be sure – they tried contacting her, and couldn’t get in touch w/ her. so it was only the first indication something was wrong

1 Like

:flushed:

I saw that article yesterday and thought of this thread.

I can’t understand the mindset of letting a 9 year old daughter being alone in palliative care for MONTHS without her parents because you don’t want to get a shot.

7 Likes