Music All you fun king funking lovers love

I love music I also love beer.

Interestingly I am not drinking beer this evening.

1 Like

I love StEaMy music.

Dog will hunt.

I love music. No funny business.

This is one is for the replacement theory believers. Yep we got some.

1 Like

You know you gotta help me out. I love music.

1 Like

Saw that live on dave that night. Blew me away. Just awesome

1 Like

Well I have stuff to go though tomorrow. Thumbs up emoji

Ain’t it great the GOP are keeping punk relevant.

I love music.

I love music.

I’m gonna share a song with ya that I don’t expect you to listen to. I felt the 80’s were a corporate waste land. I could feel the corporate influence in rock. The money first music third bastards. If you dare, listen to this and feel the lack of chalenge in a song called “Antisocial.”

So if’n you foolishly listened to that pap before maybe this will cleanse your ears/mind. God I loved the grunge revolution and all that came with it. RATM are the definition of antisocial structure.

you might of expected the international hit but fuck you. Feel than burn and riff.
Here’s what you expected cause any day is good if’n ya head bang to two or more RATM bits of truth.

Reminds me of the old Tom T. Hall song

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Good heavens, elastica was great for a minute back then.

1 Like

the Killers had a song a friend played for me once, that has a line “They say the Nile used to run from East to West” that inspired a story for me to write. So there is this world where the people lived on floating islands, but they didn’t have the technology to understand currents or a spherical globe, so their interactions with other island residents was random. Until someone (a Galileo-like figure) figured out some machine that would make those predictions reliable. Initiating lots of internal conflict about tradition versus modernity, the role of religion, commerce, etc.

1 Like