Music All you fun king funking lovers love

Guy on the right looks like he played a shark in a Katy Perry video.

1 Like

Time Warp is the one that gets remembered, but Hot Patootie is the best song, IMHO

Back in the day I saw this in a midnight showing in a theatre on all hallows eve tripping on acid, my buddy I went with was wearing a carved jack-o-lantern as a helmet. he watched the whole movie through triangle eye holes. Love it still.

1 Like

To ease into the evening

If you want a better music experience click on the remastered version below. If you want David in all his glory click on this link. (That pink jump suit is awesome! Honestly not something I would have said in 1979. I want the pink jumpsuit and gasmask outfit as a choice in Fallout.)

D.J. (2017 Remaster) - YouTube

I just found out that this forum software warns me if I try to repost a song. That is Awesome!

I thought about posting the link anyway but fuck it.

This was a thing ten years ago.

I still listen to a good bit of industrial. Like this.

Ok.
Back to current music.

I screwed up. You should listen to this before you listen to the song directly above this. Sorry. Enjoy, either way.

We need some international music here.

I think there will be a bit of the things you haven’t heard yet. Like this one from TV Queens. I believe they’re out of Dayton, OH.

Or this one from Love Survival & Drive

edit to add this was from 1991 according to the internets

Here’s something a bit different and a harsh jump from whatever I posted before it. If you’re a gamer you may appreciate this a bit more.

Here’s something from Pink Floyd

1 Like
1 Like