Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

Having a history of addiction doesn’t mean you have a history of abusing your spouse. Amber Heard keeps acting and lying in court. She needs to be held responsible for this

Kate Moss just completely contradicted Amber’s testimony.

I was expecting this, and no she didn’t at all.

She testified that Depp didn’t push her down the stairs, which as I mentioned earlier, is irrelevant and IMO should not have been allowed.

Amber Heard didn’t testify that Depp DID push Moss down the stairs, she testified that all she was thinking about was how Depp allegedly pushed Moss down the stairs.

Now I’ll be honest, I’m not sure of the genesis of the whole “Johnny Depp pushed Kate Moss down the stairs” rumor. But it’s been out there a while.

And if someone who is rumored to have pushed a woman down the stairs is assaulting my sister at the top of a staircase, yeah, I’m going to think about that rumor. I’m not going to stop, mid-assault, and check on the veracity of the rumor. That’s absurd.

1 Like

How do you know which one of them is lying?

I provided an example of Depp lying under oath.

I’ve seen what borderline personality disorder can do to a husband and wife when the wife has it. Nothing is different except Amber Heard has money and refuses to get tested. The husband is gaslighted to the point that he looks insane.

What about what happens when the husband is addicted to drugs and alcohol and has a history of anger issues and violent tendencies?

Have you seen what that does?

1 Like

There are some pretty self-incriminating texts that Depp made that have been published.

Finger? What was to stop her from going all bibbity-Bobbitty-boo on him?

I am severely biased against believing anything anyone with Borderline Personality says after having someone with it in my family. I haven’t followed the case at all, so no opinion based on anything presented, but that bias against BPD from experience would probably be too difficult to overcome for me to be a juror in a case involving it. 1000% prefer a Drug addict/alcoholic to BPD.

1 Like

Depp will be starring in Beetlejuice 2 and Amber Heard will likely not be signed in another role. I hope his alcohol and drug addiction improves

Incriminating texts <> actual physical violence.
I bet there’s lots of people who send incriminating texts these days, people who aren’t prone to or engage in actual physical violence.

Depends on what the texts say. Saying you wish someone falls down a ditch and dies is far different from i dug a ditch and buried them myself.

There’s texts he sent to Amber apologizing for his behavior and saying that he must get better… which could be in response to a lot of things: possibly domestic violence or possibly just general asshattery.

There’s a text chain with a friend where he talks about killing her and f—-ing her dead burnt corpse to make sure she’s really dead.

Another one wishing that her corpse was rotting in the trunk of a Honda Civic.

There’s a text with a friend (that he denies sending but which is from his phone) talking about sex with a woman saying “I NEED. I WANT. I TAKE.”

The texts about her dead corpse, I think it’s worth noting, are from BEFORE Depp and Heard got married. He sent his friend those texts and then thought it would be great to marry her.

I can understand people not liking Amber Heard after all of this, but I can’t understand how people can be supportive of Johnny Depp.

I especially can’t understand how a person can simultaneously condemn Trump supporters for forgiving “grab ‘em by the pussy” and also support Johnny Depp.

The crap he’s said is WAY worse than “grab ‘em by the pussy” IMO.

(For the record, I wouldn’t feel safe alone with either Depp OR Trump.)

yikes, this one is bad. if he hated her so much, there was no reason for him to marry her, but he did anyway. it’s not like he is some destitute person with no other options. he is a rich actor. he didn’t need to marry her and wasn’t trapped in some way there. sounds like some sort of obsession with her there that he felt so compelled to marry her. he likely has some sort of mental illness going on.

1 Like

I agree with twig’s conclusions. Heard may be a terrible person, i haven’t really seen the evidence against her, mostly because I’d never heard of her before and don’t really care. But i liked Depp as an actor, and was hoping i could continue to do so. Unfortunately, the evidence that Depp is a terrible person who has no problem abusing and raping Heard seems pretty overwhelming. Watching a clip of him testifying, he’s still got a hell of a lot of charisma. But… Yeah, i wouldn’t want to be alone with him, and this will color my reaction to seeing him in movies going forward.

Yeah, I liked several of his movies. I own Finding Neverland, which I used to love. But this has ruined him for me and I’d prefer to not see any more movies with him in them.

I didn’t watch much of the trial, but I did catch Depp’s testimony on these texts and then saw some follow-up analysis that pointed out that the labeling on those particular texts said “Incoming.” That in conjunction with him not denying the corpse texts, which are so much worse, makes me believe him about these.

I have no idea whether physical violence occured here, but their relationship was clearly scary as hell either way. I’m interested to see the jury’s verdict.

this one is vaguer to me. the burnt dead corpse one makes him out to definitely not be the only victim here.

Sounds pretty rapey to me, but conceivably in a joking / braggart manner (that’s not actually funny, but which someone might think is funny).

Rape fantasies are common. necro less so but I’m sure there’s a whole community out there as well.

I’m not too fazed by it if it’s only texts. Humans get weird when it comes to sex. Maybe just men.