I'm old and cranky. I don't want to learn new stuff

More “New features?!?!?!?!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!”

Do I want to learn these things? Are they going to improve my GoA experience considerably?

Ooooh!!! Ooooooh!!! Real time chat: opens the door for some drunkposting, amirite @JFG???

Test

1 Like

T

1 Like

E?

1 Like

testing, testing

(1) Bedrock’s Redstone SUCKS, Here’s Why. - YouTube

I’m just testing some Discourse stuff. Sorry if it looks weird.

What’s this?

It’s a chat function. I installed it last night.
Then I thought, gee, I really probably should’ve run that past the mods first before I got trigger happy.

I didn’t read up on how it works. And I haven’t had feedback from the mods yet. So…I dunno if it’ll stay up, or we’ll expand it or get rid of it or something else.

1 Like

Well, this mod was wondering the same thing about the new icon. “Huh, what’s that?” Happy to provide feedback after I understand what it does. :wink:

As long as @JFG has a place for his late night drunken thoughts, I’m happy.

did you just turn it off or something? It seemed to be working, and now it isn’t.

I put a post in the staff section.

:tfh: I almost clicked on @SpaceLobster’s chat last night but was supposed to be sleeping.

I was sober tho.

2 Likes

Did some sort of setting change? My “in-thread” text is tiny. My browser magnification is the normal 100% so I thought maybe I am just old and tired so I increased the text setting from normal to large. The menus, topics, and the text in the box while I typing are now huge, but the in-thread text is still tiny. Is it just me? See screen shot below for scale difference (hopefully).

Switched back to normal text and in-thread text is still the same size.

Hmm…I don’t have that problem. Have you tried rebooting?

So just me. And it doesn’t look like it isn’t happening on my personal computer so I guess I should have followed rule #1 in IT.

1 Like

Ctrl +?

I tried refreshing and restarting the browser. No joy. But it seems to be limited to that one computer. I restarted it on my way out the door this afternoon so we’ll see what it looks like when I get back too the office next week.