I'm old and cranky. I don't want to learn new stuff

I miss :swear: and :shake:

1 Like

We do have a thread for it, I don’t know what the process is to add them.

1 Like

@SpaceLobster got them added very quickly back when we first asked. He may be willing to add a few more if you ask nicely. Hopefully he still has access to the old AO emojis.

Someone found them on the way back machine, I think that’s linked in the other thread also.

I dont specifically have them but if you’ve got a URL and a preferred short code I can add them easily.

Also I really felt this one was going to take off
:approve:

It’s too big. And it’s the kind of thing that’s cute the first couple of times you see it, but loses its shine quickly. IMO, of course.

2 Likes

WHO’S LIKING THEIR POST? YOU COULD BE USING THIS INSTEAD:
:approve:

1 Like

It’s kind of funny, but it’s also pretty blurry… at least on my phone. I’m not sure if I’d feel more inclined to use it if it took less time to connect the dots between the image and the words, but it wouldn’t hurt.

It’s not funny if it takes you 30 seconds to realize that’s actually a picture of a seal.

I don’t think that this is the case; I think the software will auto-size each column to give “best presentation”.

However, from the link you had in this post, you can tell the software how you want things aligned.

.^.
12345 678 9
98 7654 321

Website wouldn’t let me post something because I already had 5 posts in a row!!! WTF, website??? I’m not gonna get less old and cranky!!! :angry:

ETA: :meep:

2 Likes

Sorry there’s some throttling. If it keeps up I’ll relax it. I think you’re the first that’s hit it so maybe a one-time thing.

Huh? Bread maker is not the first person to hit that. Not even the first person to complain about it, and the number of complainers is probably less than the number of people who have been affected by it.

In fact I remember a few months ago someone made a point to make a post in a thread specifically so that another poster could get a fresh set of 5 posts.

1 Like

This might be different than what you’re thinking of.

In any particular thread, if I post five times in a row I’ll be admonished by the disco bot overlords to let someone else have a chance to say something.

edit: well, at least it used to be five posts…in a “private group” thread I see that I’ve posted at least six times in a row there.

Ah. So six then?
I set it to 8, lmk if u want something different.
It’s probably there to prevent flooding by spammers, but that’s not a problem here.

2 Likes

Yet . . . :grimacing:

Challenge accepted…

That red vertical dash on the right is new and I don’t know what it means. :confused:

…this is the “front page “ of disco hub on an iPhone

I dunno what that is, but you should definitely push it.

1 Like

Yeah…it’s like a mystery light switch…it just bring me into GoA like usual. :man_shrugging: